Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking at different options at MLB - news

Skinsinparadise

It's not the D-Line. Our linebackers sucked all year and is why Lindsey got fired. We need a middle linebacker and outside backer more then anything.

Okay then cut #53 or 97 and give us Urlacker (spelling) and keep the same DL; lets see what you get..."oh, I got dat wacky weed" smokin dat boat!

Napolean Harris - 27 year old, 255lb true MLB. - Sign him, Nick Harper, possibely a mid-tier D-linemen, draft a D-linemen.

Then allow AA to go back to playing a 46 style SS, with Springs coming in as the cover 2 safety/nickel DB on passing downs.

I was all for the Nate Clemants thing, but not now hearing how he wants to be the highest paid.

Are you sure Harris is a FA? Never heard or seen anything about him being a possibility. If so, he'd be worth a look.

Nick Harper is what, 32 years old? Maybe good for another year or two, but no thanks. I'd rather have Hood if I'm going CB for cheap.

Everything else is good I suppose. I think it'd be best if we signed drafted a Willis/Blades/Davis and signed Fletcher so that we had a good option at MLB for 2 years and had our future defensive QB in grooming. If we could trade down and still land Carriker in the 1st and one of those MLB in the 2nd, I'd be ecstatic.

Archived