Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 10 Superbowl MVP's

SlobberknockerSkinsFan

Who shoulders the most responsibility for the Cowboys late season collapse?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who shoulders the most responsibility for the Cowboys late season collapse?

• Jerry Jones
    • Terrell Owens
    • Bill Parcells
    • Tony Romo

Marcus Allen at #3 is a joke. He's only that high because of the highlight reel run at the end of the third quarter. But the game was pretty much already decided by that point, it's not like his great run clinched the game or anything.

I also think Joe Namath shouldn't even be on this list. Yes the Colts were a great team and yes the Jets upset was a historic one. But by their own admission, Namath was simply average in that game. It seems to me that he's getting alot more credit because of the Jets upset (mostly thanks to their defense) rather than his performance.

I think Doug Williams should be top 5.

Riggins is probably in just about the right spot.

Ryp, I love the guy but I don't think he belongs in the top 10. There are too many spectacular performances that outshine his. But he was very good just not Top 10.

Guest sith lord
Who should he replace? Not saying he shouldn't, but curious.

Williams numbers were way better than Joe Namoth's and Phil Simms. Marcus Allen is #3 even though Timmy Smith had more yards in SB 22 and he lost the MVP to Doug Williams.

I think Riggo should have been put higher. He won the game with that 43 yarder on fourth down and then sealed the game with his typical grind it out running.

Amazingly enough, he was the first NFC RB to rush for over 100 yards in a SB.

Namath is there for his "guarantee" prediction. Nothing to do with his performance.

Personally, I would have knocked Lynn Swann down a few pegs. He gets way too much credit, I think, just because he made that one catch that we always see. Four catches in a SB?? I'm not impressed.

Hail,

H

Archived