Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Skins will sweep through the rest of the season and finish 10-6

Yomar

We go 6-10.

The only team we beat is Houston. And we only squeak by them in OT.

So, since we are 4-6, are they going to give us a two game credit for beating the Texans out of sympathy? :laugh:

And after reading the Washington Times article this morning about players losing trust in the coaches, I don't know what to expect anymore.

It could get VERY ugly though.

Yomar . thats the way to think. i also think we will run table the rest of the way out.. who knows we might even squeek into the playoff's . put ramsey in and let the boy do the job. hand the ball to davis and let him run it. enough of this "tossing" the ball around. we havent had a qb.. who can do it alone much less complete a pass... keep up the optimism yomar..

Rams off a short week, hopefully without Faulk

Cowboys without Larry Allen and Rod Woodson twice

Eages without McNabb

an expansion team with no running game and a rookie QB

Giants, a team just as bad and self-destructive as the Skins

Its in the bag

Yomar,

I don't see the Giants as a bad team. Not at all. And I'm not just saying this because I'm a Giants fan. To look at the Giants and see what they have overcome from the offseason until now to be 6-4 is amazing. They lost a lot of free agents. They have suffered through offensive ineptness. And have built up a ton of injuries. Despite all of this, they are 6-4 and in pretty good shape to make a run. I give the Giants a world of credit. Fan or not.

maybe "bad" isn't the word, but they did all they could to hand that game to the Skins and were just lucky that the Skins refused to take it, I don't consider them a serious contender, but when you are 6-4, it ultimately doesn't matter how you got there, it will be interesting to see how they finish

Archived