Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

End Of Season Sale

Moss89_Is_Beast

it is a 48, like you, i am 6-2, 230, and it is snug on me, especially around the gut. they run small, i have a taylor #36, that is a size 44, i can't even put it on, i would not where it anyways, have it for autograph some day

Oh, that sucks. I just wish they would put that shoulder/sleeve style on the regular authentics.

it is a 48, like you, i am 6-2, 230, and it is snug on me, especially around the gut. they run small, i have a taylor #36, that is a size 44, i can't even put it on, i would not where it anyways, have it for autograph some day

You have a Taylor gamer? How'd you get a hold of that?

Does anyone know what size the game pants were? I saw them but forgot to look at them.

I took a look at them. I saw three pairs at the end of the '03 rack. IIRC, one size was 32 and another size was 44. I don't remember the 3rd size. What I do remember is all three of the pants looked brand new like they were never used on the field. Price was $46.

You have a Taylor gamer? How'd you get a hold of that?

it is not a "game worn" it is a "player worn" i got it at the scrimmage over the summer, they were selling 03' jerseys in one of the tents, it was worn in a picture after he signed with the team, it has the 03-44 tag, but it was his #36 rookie jersey and it was only $150.00. i could not believe it was still on the rack! i emailed the redskins about it to make sure it was not bogus, the equipment manager replied saying they used leftover 03's for pictures, etc., it looks exactly the same as the ones from the sale, so it was fine with me. now the hard part is getting him to sign it.

I have a feeling that the jersey is on consignment. I've dealt with him and "MOST" of the time he tries to price them to sell if they're his.

Yes, I believe the Skaggs is a consignment, prolly from the same guy that has the Conway for the same price of $475. I know because I specifically asked Jim Yackel how he can justify that price for the Conway, and he told me it was because the jersey is a consignment.

Note that Jimyackel.com has no reeboks except those two. That's because they are so friggin' rare and hard to find. Hell, I have more than he does. lol

it is not a "game worn" it is a "player worn" i got it at the scrimmage over the summer, they were selling 03' jerseys in one of the tents, it was worn in a picture after he signed with the team, it has the 03-44 tag, but it was his #36 rookie jersey and it was only $150.00. i could not believe it was still on the rack! i emailed the redskins about it to make sure it was not bogus, the equipment manager replied saying they used leftover 03's for pictures, etc., it looks exactly the same as the ones from the sale, so it was fine with me. now the hard part is getting him to sign it.

That is awesome. I would have bought that in a heartbeat.

Once I was walking towards the gate at FedExField on game day, I frequently walk past the players tunnel, and sure enough, some guy is standing there talking and wearing a Taylor game jersey, it's all tore up. I said "WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL JERSEY! WHERE'D YOU GET IT?!" And they guy turns to me and smiles and says "I got it from Sean Taylor." and I said "WOW, why did Sean Taylor give you his jersey???" and his buddy said "That's Sean Taylor's brother.", and I looked at him and he did kind of look like a young Sean Taylor, you know, he was tall and had that round face. So that was pretty cool.

I would love to have a jersey like that.

That is awesome. I would have bought that in a heartbeat.

Once I was walking towards the gate at FedExField on game day, I frequently walk past the players tunnel, and sure enough, some guy is standing there talking and wearing a Taylor game jersey, it's all tore up. I said "WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL JERSEY! WHERE'D YOU GET IT?!" And they guy turns to me and smiles and says "I got it from Sean Taylor." and I said "WOW, why did Sean Taylor give you his jersey???" and his buddy said "That's Sean Taylor's brother.", and I looked at him and he did kind of look like a young Sean Taylor, you know, he was tall and had that round face. So that was pretty cool.

I would love to have a jersey like that.

i was hoping to get a taylor game worn at the sale, but i believe some

"vip" probibly got it.

i was hoping to get a taylor game worn at the sale, but i believe some

"vip" probibly got it.

Dude

My pride and joy in my collection is a game played ball from 2004 this is signed by Sean Taylor. It was the game where Brunell got booed off the field. It is so sweet. I love getting the hard to find stuff like this. That is why I had to get one of those jerseys with the "GSS" patch. Twenty yrs from now, these jerseys are going to be hard to find and it should be worth some decent cash!

did anyone else buy a white 03' jersey with the gss patch? if so, is the color of the redskins name and the reebok emblems on the shoulders a different color? mine were green (i'm color blind, so greenish) i assume it was something to do with going along with the gss patch, or it was bleached in the wash once. just trying to figure it out. thanks

Hey Gene,

I bought two '03 white jerseys, one for me and one for a buddy. They both have the GSS patch. They both have the normal burgundy colored Redskins name on the front and they both have the normal burgundy colored Reebok logo. I've never seen or heard of either being green in '03 or any other year.

How would that turn red to green? And besides, why would they wash the jerseys from the Cowboys road game with a jersey from another game?

You can always return the jersey to the stadium store. Prolly can't exchange it though. Of course, you already know that.

i was just kidding about the wash

it is defenitly greenish-gray, i thought it went with the gss patch as some sort of meaning, maybe you are right, it would make it a one of a kind

do you have a pic of it that you can post? And does anyone know if they will have another one of these sales this year? Or do any of the clearance items that were out on the concourse go on sale inside the store?

Archived