Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

End Of Season Sale

Moss89_Is_Beast

no, it came that way, i was in such a hurry to snatch it and leave i did not notice it until that sunday. i think i made it out to be worse than it is

The email finally worked Gene, thanks for posting and sending.

We got a deal. Is it easier for you to send off and get the nameplate done?

Did you order the Taylor one and sew it on yourself or send them the jersey?

Thanks man!!

The email finally worked Gene, thanks for posting and sending.

We got a deal. Is it easier for you to send off and get the nameplate done?

Did you order the Taylor one and sew it on yourself or send them the jersey?

Thanks man!!

i always send them the jersey, the cost covers removing the old nameplate, making the new one and sewing the new one on. i usually remove the old nameplate myself before i send it, saves $10.00. i asked them about the "game worn jersey" i t will cost like $5.00 more total, the material used is more expensive. i will pm you with the final details.

www.exclusivepro.com

Really. First I've heard of that. What tent? I'll check it out 2007 opening day.

Nice jerseys. I had a white 2002 #37 that I bought two years ago. The name on the back is pronounced "Boo-Tone." So, I wore it to the preseason game @ Ravens stadium in Aug 2005. Some Ravens ******* called me "Butt-One" over and over, pissed me off. So, I sold it.

hey mark

last year during the during preseason and the vikings game on 9-11-06 they had the game worn jerseys on sale in the tent inside the stadium it's very close to my section , I sit in section 120. only thing is they didn't have a great selection of game worn jerseys. I'm hoping they Redskins have gamers for sale at every game this year.

hey mark

last year during the during preseason and the vikings game on 9-11-06 they had the game worn jerseys on sale in the tent inside the stadium it's very close to my section , I sit in section 120. only thing is they didn't have a great selection of game worn jerseys. I'm hoping they Redskins have gamers for sale at every game this year.

Interesting. So the tent is set up on the visiting side, and they sell gamers, even during the pre season. I'm amazed I've never heard of this until now. I was afraid they'd never sell gamers again after skipping the tent sale last winter, and also after pulling all the gamers from the shelves in the Stadium Store. They used to have Adidas and Starter gamers in the Stadium store 24/7, for $89.99. You could just walk in and buy one anytime. But they abruptly pulled them after the tent sale two years ago. No explanation.

Thanks for the info!

Here's another of my faves. Never worn, still with its original tags. Got this at RFK stadium back in the day. It's not a gamer, but I heard that back then, the authentics were actually authentic, or pretty damn close. And it was made in the USA.

what size is the Monk jersey ? and are you selling it ?

It's a 48. And of course not. lol

LOL

cant blame me for asking. at the sale this year I bought a 2004 Michael Barrow game worn jersey , well come to think about it, I dont think he ever got on the field for the Redskins , because of injuries ....that explains why the jersey was so damn Clean :laugh: I'll try to post pics of it soon!

Archived