Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

End Of Season Sale

Moss89_Is_Beast

What size is the #47? If you had a Cooley nameplate put on I would be interested in buying.

it is a size 46, it has b. johnson on the back, and also has the gss patch on the front. it was the only #47 there, so i snatched it. i plan on changing the name to cooley, but with the gss patch on the front, i don't know. it would not make sense to sell it as is, i assume people would only want it with cooley on the back, what does everyone else think? your opinions would be appreciated.

it is a size 46, it has b. johnson on the back, and also has the gss patch on the front. it was the only #47 there, so i snatched it. i plan on changing the name to cooley, but with the gss patch on the front, i don't know. it would not make sense to sell it as is, i assume people would only want it with cooley on the back, what does everyone else think? your opinions would be appreciated.

I'd take it with Cooley and the GSS patch. I don't care about 'true' game worn, I love the look, it's different, hardly anyone has them and Cooley is a bad@$$ mutha!

I would actually take it without Cooley on. I could change the name, or you, either way.

i'll have to think about it, it was $263.00, sorry, still having sticker shock for what i put the old credit card through today, when i wake up tomorrow and see it sitting there i will come back to reality i guess.

if anyone else got the other betts, let me know

i'll have to think about it, it was $263.00, sorry, still having sticker shock for what i put the old credit card through today, when i wake up tomorrow and see it sitting there i will come back to reality i guess.

if anyone else got the other betts, let me know

Was it really? Just because they would know people would associate Cooley with 47? That's incredible. Thats like saying the #16 Skaggs could have gone for $420 if J.Campbell had choose 16 as opposed to 17.

If the wife beats you up about the credit card just let me know.

Was it really? Just because they would know people would associate Cooley with 47? That's incredible. Thats like saying the #16 Skaggs could have gone for $420 if J.Campbell had choose 16 as opposed to 17.

If the wife beats you up about the credit card just let me know.

it was also based if the player, bryan johnson in this case is still in the league. i think he plays for san fran? if it was $137.00 it would really have been a steal!!

it was also based if the player, bryan johnson in this case is still in the league. i think he plays for san fran? if it was $137.00 it would really have been a steal!!

Yes, I noticed that on the sheet as well. Seemed like any league 'starters' were $525, current Skins $400 some and then current players elsewhere in the $2-300 range.

47 at $137 would have been quite the buy!!

a store "retail authentic" is $300.00, you get a true game worn jersey for half of that, that is a steal!

True....but with all the 40% sales posted here for Reebok, Foot Locker, etc. people have gotten those jerseys for much less. I have purchased multiple items every time these deals have appeared.

Why anyone would buy a jersey from a Redskins Store is beyond me in light of the deals you can find online. Not to mention the outrageous shipping fees from the Redskins.com store.

Let me know when the $525 jersey at FedEx goes on sale for 40% off ;)

Congrats on the authentic game worns to those who bought them and it's a cool thing to have but even my shopaholic wife would have a problem paying $525 for a shirt ;)

Too bad they didnt have Portis, Moss or Campbell. They probably would have charged 1K each if they were selling them. They even had an Arrington jersey for 525.00

Good luck to anyone going there. Be careful with the sales tables though. Make sure that you are buying "sales" items. Many regular prices items are mixed in!

Game jerseys are totally wearable. Some pants and game day ballsThe lines were not that long and tomorrow they said they will have more staff to make things move more quickly.

The woman behind the desk knew the current system was screwed, and they were trying to figure out how to make it better for the weekend.

Yeah, they had game used balls for specific games played in '05. $499 each.

luckily i got a burgundy betts and a white sellers, #45,#46,#47 go figure. The betts and sellers were $525.00 each, my wife gave me the look of death when i came home, it was a hell of a lot cheaper than buying from one of those "collectible" stores on the web where you are paying $800-$2000 for players like taylor, etc. even some "practice" players are like over $400.00 on some of those sites. You can always send a 2003 white #82 jersey, etc. to a place like exclusive pro and have the name changed to randle el, etc. a store "retail authentic" is $300.00, you get a true game worn jersey for half of that, that is a steal!

What time did you get in line?

lol you're a braver man than me. No way would I walk in the door with over a grand spent on jerseys at one time. My wife would kill me. On the other hand, if you think of it as an investment, you can some day get at least some or most of your money back some day, if you choose. Or what if Betts is named MVP in the SB next year? Then, you're a genius.

Thanks for your good info in advance! It was right on!

The reeboks are so rare these days, it's hard not to take advantage when you have the rare opportunity to get one, even if it's a no name.

The thing about the game exclusives is, they're '06s, which aren't available at the sale, or anywhere else I know of.

http://www.gameexclusives.com/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=15&sort=3a&page=2

I wonder where all the '05 jerseys are? Maybe we'll see them next year? Or maybe Snyder has the complete team intact and in his basement? It was a playoff team, after all. Interesting there was no sale last year. I wonder if the policy is, there will only be a sale when the Redskins suck the year before?

Yeah, I'm aware I could change the nameplate on my #82. The only problem with that is, a game worn jersey loses its integrity when you change stuff on it. And you have to be sure the nameplate is done correctly. Also, since mine has the GSS patch, it would look funny with Randle El on the back, for obvious reasons.

Man, I wish I was rich.

Hey, the sale set up today is 1000 times better than yesterday. You are now able to look and touch all the game worn jerseys and other items. The are no lines today at all. Tons of customer help. If you are looking for bargains this is the place to be.

Hey, the sale set up today is 1000 times better than yesterday. You are now able to look and touch all the game worn jerseys and other items. The are no lines today at all. Tons of customer help. If you are looking for bargains this is the place to be.

Damn, now I'm tempted to go back.

BTW, my buddy from Iowa might be willing to sell a white 2002 #27 no name on back gamer for a very reasonable two figure price. PM me.

MTH, I think I was in line with you yesterday for 30 min it seemed. You had to be there, I was in the front 15 and sounds like you were too.

Are they going to lower the price on the gamers tomorrow (Sunday)?

Does the guy who 'knew' the prices through his sources know this information??

Hail!!

I went back. I had to. Griffin above was not lying. It was a dream today. I had all the racks all to myself. I looked at every single gamer in there. :-)

Got an '02 70th Anniversary #82 Russell to go with my other '03 white Russell. Size 42, I always wanted a 42. Damn it's tight, I love it.

Also got an '04 white #41 Bowen. Size 44. Sweet.

I could have bought more, but I have a mortgage payment coming up.

Yeah Dludlow, I'm sure we were there together. I was one of the last ones. There were only a couple behind me.

They've never lowered the gamer prices before on Sunday, so I doubt they'd do it this time.

The woman behind the desk knew the current system was screwed, and they were trying to figure out how to make it better for the weekend.

Yeah, they had game used balls for specific games played in '05. $499 each.

What time did you get in line?

lol you're a braver man than me. No way would I walk in the door with over a grand spent on jerseys at one time. My wife would kill me. On the other hand, if you think of it as an investment, you can some day get at least some or most of your money back some day, if you choose. Or what if Betts is named MVP in the SB next year? Then, you're a genius.

Thanks for your good info in advance! It was right on!

The reeboks are so rare these days, it's hard not to take advantage when you have the rare opportunity to get one, even if it's a no name.

The thing about the game exclusives is, they're '06s, which aren't available at the sale, or anywhere else I know of.

http://www.gameexclusives.com/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=15&sort=3a&page=2

I wonder where all the '05 jerseys are? Maybe we'll see them next year? Or maybe Snyder has the complete team intact and in his basement? It was a playoff team, after all. Interesting there was no sale last year. I wonder if the policy is, there will only be a sale when the Redskins suck the year before?

Yeah, I'm aware I could change the nameplate on my #82. The only problem with that is, a game worn jersey loses its integrity when you change stuff on it. And you have to be sure the nameplate is done correctly. Also, since mine has the GSS patch, it would look funny with Randle El on the back, for obvious reasons.

Man, I wish I was rich.

i was the idiot sitting outside of the store, freezing his butt off, luckily when they opened the store early to let us get warm i was first in line and darted straight to the counter where they sell the game used jerseys and did not move until the sale started. i guess it paid off to sit out front of the store instead of waiting in the car. it almost did not happen though, some "v.i.p.'s" got to go through the jerseys first and take 3 jerseys that they wanted. i felt bad for the girl behind the counter, because all of us in line where getting pretty mad watching this, but she was told from someone higher than her to allow them to do it, so she had no control. as for the 05' jerseys, next year, they hold them for three years before selling them to the public, after the ownership, vip's, etc. go through them, it's our turn

I went up there today also. It was nice how the gamers were outr on the racks so you could look at all of them. I just wish I was smaller so I could have gotten one. The only ones that would probably fit me are the lineman ones because I am 6'4" 250 lbs. Oh well, maybe there will be one that I can get next year though. I just want to make sure I go as early as I can the first day so I can get to see the whole selection. I just wish that that Sellers jersey wasn't so damn expensive.

luckily i got a burgundy betts and a white sellers, #45,#46,#47 go figure. The betts and sellers were $525.00 each, my wife gave me the look of death when i came home, it was a hell of a lot cheaper than buying from one of those "collectible" stores on the web where you are paying $800-$2000 for players like taylor, etc. even some "practice" players are like over $400.00 on some of those sites. You can always send a 2003 white #82 jersey, etc. to a place like exclusive pro and have the name changed to randle el, etc. a store "retail authentic" is $300.00, you get a true game worn jersey for half of that, that is a steal!

What size is the Sellers?

Well, I'm not even convinced they're going to have one next year, since they didn't have one last year. My theory is if the Redskins are winning, a lot more people buy a lot more stuff during the season, and they have no reason to hold the sale because they don't have enough left over stuff. And they won't have a sale just for gamers.

So if my theory is true, and we win next year, no sale. No gamers. :-(

What size is the Sellers?

it is a 48, like you, i am 6-2, 230, and it is snug on me, especially around the gut. they run small, i have a taylor #36, that is a size 44, i can't even put it on, i would not where it anyways, have it for autograph some day

I got a Justin Scaggs gamer. I cheaped out, went for the the cheapest one with a guy I had met, Justin was a good kid when he was around. Him and I talked several times at training camp. There was a good selection of gamers. The only thing was any current player or ex-player playing currently are $525, just steep for me but others were walking out with 3 each so to each his own. It was a cool experience however! I'm happy with the gamer, even though it's a size 44 and a bit tight. I might frame it for the bar area.

How did everyone else make out? Anyone with knowledge know if Sunday all gamers still in stock will be reduced?

HAIL!

you got it cheap, could have bought it from this guy:

http://www.jimyackel.com/16Skaggs.JPG

http://www.jimyackel.com/nfl2.htm

he is asking $475.00!!

Archived