Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

End Of Season Sale

Moss89_Is_Beast

well, hope everyone made it to the sale, if not, i suggest that you do. it was much better than the previous years, a lot more selection. the only problem was that it was freezing in the concourse where the stuff was, (they could not help that though) i got a bunch of t-shirts and a pullover jacket that i had been wanting for a while(it was half off at the sale) my best purchase was a couple game used jerseys, one was bryan johnson from 03' he wore #47, they had 02'-04' game used jerseys, cooley's was not for sale, so i just need to get the name changed and i have a cooley for half the price (i know it is not really his jersey, but all the same, #47 currently is cooley and that is fine with me) i was the first one in the door, so i don't know how things were later in the day, there was a huge turnout, and even a line outside the store around 11:15. i am going to go back tomorrow to see what else i can find (had to get back to work) and get rock cartwright's autograph, he will be there from 1-3pm. well, i would love to hear everyone's impressions on the sale, and let me know if you got anything really good.

well, hope everyone made it to the sale, if not, i suggest that you do. it was much better than the previous years, a lot more selection. the only problem was that it was freezing in the concourse where the stuff was, (they could not help that though) i got a bunch of t-shirts and a pullover jacket that i had been wanting for a while(it was half off at the sale) my best purchase was a couple game used jerseys, one was bryan johnson from 03' he wore #47, they had 02'-04' game used jerseys, cooley's was not for sale, so i just need to get the name changed and i have a cooley for half the price (i know it is not really his jersey, but all the same, #47 currently is cooley and that is fine with me) i was the first one in the door, so i don't know how things were later in the day, there was a huge turnout, and even a line outside the store around 11:15. i am going to go back tomorrow to see what else i can find (had to get back to work) and get rock cartwright's autograph, he will be there from 1-3pm. well, i would love to hear everyone's impressions on the sale, and let me know if you got anything really good.

Just curious as to what other game jersey's you snagged. Too bad I can't make it there. Sounds like there was alot of stuff to choose from.

I got a Justin Scaggs gamer. I cheaped out, went for the the cheapest one with a guy I had met, Justin was a good kid when he was around. Him and I talked several times at training camp. There was a good selection of gamers. The only thing was any current player or ex-player playing currently are $525, just steep for me but others were walking out with 3 each so to each his own. It was a cool experience however! I'm happy with the gamer, even though it's a size 44 and a bit tight. I might frame it for the bar area.

How did everyone else make out? Anyone with knowledge know if Sunday all gamers still in stock will be reduced?

HAIL!

We went to The Redskins sale @ FedEx Field today also. We got there around 4:00pm and they still had tons of merchandise for sell. I agree with Gene56 regarding the setup of the clearance merchandise. It was too cold for "outdoor shopping." I was starting to sense that it should be game day! lol

All of the sale merchandise had a discounted ticket price v's a percentage off. It seems that most of the stuff we bought was around 50% off. There was a WIDE SELECTION of various Redskins gear.... from polo shirts (like the coaches wear), fleece tops, hoodies, coats, etc. ..... for men, women, and children. There was even merchandise dating back to the "Adidas" years.

I ended up getting a player worn jersey (prices ranged from $150 - $500, depending on who's jersey it once belonged to). As one of the original posts indicated, the jersey's were from 2002-2005 seasons. Authentic jersey's were regular price however, if you purchased one, you got a replica jersey for free.

Overall, it was fun and I was able to walk away with a large selection of discounted items. However, my prize purchase was a Mitchell & Ness Throwback Track Jacket... Unfortunately, it wasn't on sale but, ........ I just had to have it. lol

I arrived late, got there at 12:10. By the time I figured out what was going on, there were 17 people in line in front of me for gamers.

It was done much differently than previous years. Now, you don't get to peruse the jerseys on racks. Now you have to look at a list, and there is only one. That means only one person at at time can look at it, and all others must wait in line. The list shows the names and numbers and years, but no sizes. After you look at the list, you can tell the woman what jersey you are interested in, then a runner goes and finds the jersey in a restricted area and brings it back for you to examine. If you like it, you can buy it. If you don't like it, you have to send it back and go back to the list and start over again. It took me about an hour just to get through the line to be able to see the list.

Most of the names you didn't recognize were $137. Then the price jumped to $267 or so. The next jump was to $420, which finally included a few names you might recognize, like Flemeister or Gardner. Next was $525 for guys like Marshall and Betts.

I ended up dropping $137 of a white 2003 #82, size 44. It was interesting because it has the GSS patch which made it kind of unique. All the 2003s had those. I also bought two other jerseys for a friend who lives in Iowa, $137 each. Each jersey purchase includes a signed COA from the Redskins (certificate of authenticity).

Then I had to pay for them. That was another line that went all way around the store, completely around in a huge circle. Took almost another hour just to get to the register.

They need to figure out a better system.

I looked at the other stuff too, but nothing else interested me.

As one of the original posts indicated, the jersey's were from 2002-2005 seasons.

The 2005 season wasn't included.

MTH-

Congrats on the pickups. Was there a name on the #82? Or was it just blank on the back? What other names did people buy? Too bad I missed out.

My #82 was Russell. My buddy got #99 Haley burgundy and #92 Haley white, both size 50. I saw so many, it's all a blur. It was pretty wild and stressful because you had people waiting behind you and it just wasn't very organized.

My #82 was Russell. My buddy got #99 Haley burgundy and #92 Haley white, both size 50. I saw so many, it's all a blur. It was pretty wild and stressful because you had people waiting behind you and it just wasn't very organized.

That setup sounds rediculous. 1 list for the entire fanbase that came in? Come on, they have to do better than that. I'm kind of glad I didn't have to deal with all that chaos.

I know gamers are rare...but my goodness, some of those prices are sky high

I walked out w. a Darnarian McCants 2003 "GSS Patch" jersey for 137.00. McCants was a good guy. He was one of the noticable players that costed 137.00. It is quite unique because of the patch. The store staff had a meeting a while back and they worked on what the prices would be for the jerseys. They even said that there was some arguing. Some on them thought that the McCants jersey should sell for 260.00. They ended up dropping him to 137.00 for the jersey (Im not complaining). The jerseys are from 2002-2004. They have quite a selection but most are 137.00. These jerseys were mainly one year players, practice squad players or non starters. Any players that are currently on the team were priced at well over 400.00. A 2004 Jimoh jersey was selling for 420.00. Cartwright, Samuels, Betts and Jansen were all 525.00 each. I hope this helps. Good luck. The sales in previous years were better. It was good to walk out with a cool jersey though.

Game jerseys are totally wearable. Some pants and game day ballsThe lines were not that long and tomorrow they said they will have more staff to make things move more quickly. The concourse is being used instead of a tent and today was cold so this was part of the issue. I saw people with piles of items so it was definitely good for those who went.

wow. looks like i missed a steal. what color was your Mccants?

Are the game jersey's wearable.....or just for collecting?

All throwbacks are dark burgandy. Mine is a throwback 2003. It is sharp! You don't want to wear these though. Go to the sale and get a 15.00 ramsey jersey. I do not buy any current redskins. They are too damn expensive and the players always leave eventually

Be careful looking ast the items on the tables though. Some items are on sale but there are many items mixed in that are sold for their original prices. I didn't do too back though:

1 jersey 137.00

2 kids outfits ( jerseys and pants) 42.00

2 ladies pants 42,00

3 t shorts 33.00

Look around, there are some decent buys but I do not think that it is as good as in years past

hey, I even saw a sweet Sellars, if you want to shell out 525.00!!

I would pay someone to get the Sellers for me if they still have it. I should have not cheaped out and bought a Skaggs when I wanted the Sellers.

Anyone interested? I cannot make it tomorrow or Sunday

I would pay someone to get the Sellers for me if they still have it. I should have not cheaped out and bought a Skaggs when I wanted the Sellers.

Anyone interested? I cannot make it tomorrow or Sunday

Most of the expensive jerseys weren't selling that fast. I think that they had a few of the Sellars jerseys. If they have more than one, you can pick the jersey out. I got one w. some nice grass stains.

Most of the expensive jerseys weren't selling that fast. I think that they had a few of the Sellars jerseys. If they have more than one, you can pick the jersey out. I got one w. some nice grass stains.

I understand, I was there today and bought one for $137. I wanted the Sellers but was scared of the $500+ tag, now that the boss is cool with it I wish I could get there to get one.... I need help, I need a middle man

I understand, I was there today and bought one for $137. I wanted the Sellers but was scared of the $500+ tag, now that the boss is cool with it I wish I could get there to get one.... I need help, I need a middle man

Dude, If I was going back, I would take care of you. Maybe someone will see your needs and contact you. Being in Ellicott city, you are right down the street from me, Id scoop you up if I was heading back there. Sorry. Good Luck.

Dude, If I was going back, I would take care of you. Maybe someone will see your needs and contact you. Being in Ellicott city, you are right down the street from me, Id scoop you up if I was heading back there. Sorry. Good Luck.

I appreciate it. I would make it worth your time, pay for the gas and time but we all have s\it going on so I know how tough it is to get to FedEx two days straight.

What jersey did you get?

Just curious as to what other game jersey's you snagged. Too bad I can't make it there. Sounds like there was alot of stuff to choose from.

luckily i got a burgundy betts and a white sellers, #45,#46,#47 go figure. The betts and sellers were $525.00 each, my wife gave me the look of death when i came home, it was a hell of a lot cheaper than buying from one of those "collectible" stores on the web where you are paying $800-$2000 for players like taylor, etc. even some "practice" players are like over $400.00 on some of those sites. You can always send a 2003 white #82 jersey, etc. to a place like exclusive pro and have the name changed to randle el, etc. a store "retail authentic" is $300.00, you get a true game worn jersey for half of that, that is a steal!

luckily i got a burgundy betts and a white sellers, #45,#46,#47 go figure. The betts and sellers were $525.00 each, my wife gave me the look of death when i came home, it was a hell of a lot cheaper than buying from one of those "collectible" stores on the web where you are paying $800-$2000 for players like taylor, etc. even some "practice" players are like over $400.00 on some of those sites. You can always send a 2003 white #82 jersey, etc. to a place like exclusive pro and have the name changed to randle el, etc. a store "retail authentic" is $300.00, you get a true game worn jersey for half of that, that is a steal!

What size is the #47? If you had a Cooley nameplate put on I would be interested in buying.

Archived