Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

End Of Season Sale

Moss89_Is_Beast

LOOKING TO BUY A MARK BRUNELL REDSKINS JERSEY - Color: White; Jersey Size-48 (Medium)

I'm a huge Redskins fan. I'm an even bigger Mark Brunell fan. I live in Cincinnati and have been waiting for a deal on a Brunell Redskins jersey. Frankly, I wouldn't mind buying a used jersey if someone has one for sale that fits me.

Otherwise, I'd be glad if I can make arrangements to pay someone that is going to the Hall of Fame Store this weekend for the sale and could get a jersey and ship it to me.

I wonder what percent off this item will be during the sale this weekend. I see the normal price at the Redskin's Shop for a Replica Brunell jersey is $74.99.

(Maybe the discount will be 75% off due to reduced demand since Mark is now the backup. Small consolation to get a good discount on a jersey considering my all-time favorite athlete lost his starting position. I'd believe I'd pay $500 for the jersey if Mark was starting again.)

LOOKING TO BUY A MARK BRUNELL JERSEY - Color: White; Jersey Size-48 (Medium)

I'm a huge Redskins fan. I'm an even bigger Mark Brunell fan. I live in Cincinnati and have been waiting for a deal on a Brunell jersey. Frankly, I wouldn't mind buying a used jersey if someone has one for sale that fits me.

Otherwise, I'd be glad if I can make arrangements to pay someone that is going to the Hall of Fame Store this weekend for the sale and could get a jersey and ship it to me.

I wonder what percent off this item will be during the sale this weekend. I see the normal price at the Redskin's Shop for a Replica Brunell jersey is $74.99.

(Maybe the discount will be 75% off due to reduced demand since Mark is now the backup. Small consolation to get a good discount on a jersey considering my all-time favorite athlete lost his starting position. I'd believe I'd pay $500 for the jersey if Mark was starting again.)

check this out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130066210997&rd=1&rd=1

I've seen this sale in years past but never attended. Are the sales worth the 2 hour drive? Or, is it like most "up to 75% off" sales where all the good stuff is 10% off and the "I would'nt be caught dead in that" stuff 75% off? Please advise.

Hard to say, because this appears to be a little different. In the past, it was a "tent sale", where almost all the for sale stuff was in a large tent directly in front of the stadium store, with more for sale items within the store itself. The tent sale also included game jerseys. The deals were pretty good. Many people left with armloads of Redskins stuff.

This sale is just within the stadium store, so presumably it will be a smaller sale than in the past. And there is no specific mention of game jerseys, so I assume game jerseys won't be available. It'll be a 40 minute drive for me. I'll check it out, but I'm not sure if I'll buy anything. I already have tons of stuff.

Hard to say, because this appears to be a little different. In the past, it was a "tent sale", where almost all the for sale stuff was in a large tent directly in front of the stadium store, with more for sale items within the store itself. The tent sale also included game jerseys. The deals were pretty good. Many people left with armloads of Redskins stuff.

This sale is just within the stadium store, so presumably it will be a smaller sale than in the past. And there is no specific mention of game jerseys, so I assume game jerseys won't be available. It'll be a 40 minute drive for me. I'll check it out, but I'm not sure if I'll buy anything. I already have tons of stuff.

The sale will be in the stadium store and also in the concourse outside the store. they are bringing in thousands of pieces of merchandise from the wearhouse and there will be game worn jerseys for sale

do game woren jersey costs alot and sell for alot

The last time they had the sale, which was in Jan, 2005, game worn jerseys available were from the 2002 season only and prices went for $150, $250, and $500 depending on the name. None of the super stars were included in the sale. These 2002 jerseys were in the tent. Other older game jerseys from '01 - '98 were inside the store. Practice jerseys were $50, gamers were $89.99. These were Adidas jerseys.

Woa! I would love to have that jersey!! I had sticker shock though...my budget is waaaay lower. (I did a search on ebay just before I made my post and didn't see that jersey. Maybe it was put on ebay after I made my post. Oh well...to much $$$ anyway.)

Did you read the ebay seller's comments from when he questioned the nfl rep about "authentic" nflshop jerseys? To quote him,

[the nfl.com website defines an authentic jersey as this: "The Authentic Jersey is the official jersey worn on the field by NFL players." (Source: http://www.nflshop.com/nfl/) But clearly, these pictures proved the pictures on the nfl.com website were not pictures of authentic jerseys. This contradicted nfl.com's own definition of authentic.]

The seller of this item either has a ligitimate false advertising claim against the NFL or he is trying to put one over on an ebay buyer.

P.S. I was also wondering what "Taurus82" meant on his reply to your post when he said "gene46 that is the funnyest think iv'e seen"

Archived