Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Met Taylor Jacobs today

SkinsNoles21

hey pretty cool story dude. i still have yet to meet a skins player (although my step dad got joey t to sign a poster for me .. but that doesn't count). and yeah i was expecting the trash about jacobs to come up also when i read this. while i was very dissapointed in him, it still would've been cool to meet him! and considering that fact you were in florida, that was some crazy luck dude.

:cheers: cheers!

hey pretty cool story dude. i still have yet to meet a skins player (although my step dad got joey t to sign a poster for me .. but that doesn't count). and yeah i was expecting the trash about jacobs to come up also when i read this. while i was very dissapointed in him, it still would've been cool to meet him! and considering that fact you were in florida, that was some crazy luck dude.

:cheers: cheers!

Jacobs is from Tallahassee, Florida. My guess is he spends most of the offseason at home

Poor Jacobs. Knowing his problem with holding onto things (the football) he probably didn't make it home without losing that ring :laugh:

For those poor deluded Gator fans that think Jacobs would have been so good in Washington if only given a chance look at this stats from this past season. He was a bit player on a team that failed to make playoffs and doesn't have a consensus outside threat down the field at the WR position.

Met CP at Dullas Town Center 2 yrs ago passing by in food court. Threw out the peace symbol and then put his finger to his mouth, shhhhhhh. Didn't want everyone in the place to know he was there. He then went to Chick-fil-a met a buddy (who didn't look like a player), BIG got sweet tea and left.

Ever since that day, my son refers to the Redskins and Portis almost in the same sentence and always together. My son will be shattered if the day ever comes that Portis is not a 'Skin anymore. Did I mention that we are also 'Cane fans? Double whammy!

Archived