Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a 2007 mock draft already out.....

CliffBattles

Not only do they need to trade down to get additional picks they would be crazy not to. Because IMHO they need not only a D Lineman they could use a corner and linebacker as well. None of the three units are solid and you could use additional picks to bolster every facet of the defense.

Here is my mock draft for the first 6 rounds:

Quinn, Brohm or Russell, Thomas, Adams, Branch or Akayoe, CJ or WJ or Ted Ginn.

If the Skins do trade down (a hugh mistake) ... they should take P. Willis and best CB available.

Has Brohm even declared? Brohm and Russell haven't declared yet.

this mock draft is very ummmmm inaccurate. Theres no way that troy smith will fall to the ravens. And Jeff samardzia however you spell it isnt entering the draft im pretty sure hes goin for baseball. Hes got a nasty arm for a pitcher.

I'm sure he's entering the draft. The baseball issue will make him slip though.

i would love to get the patriot's 2 first rounders for our #6 pick.

I wish, then we could select LaRon Landry and a playmaking defensive lineman. But, I highly doubt that will happen... all this talk about the draft is getting me anxious to see what happens and it's not even close to April.

wow, I dont agree with a lot of those things on that board. First of all, adrian peterson and landry wont go that high, and Johnson will got A LOT higher.

With that said, if Branch is slotted to fall that far in the draft, I think it is a must for us to try and trade down and get him.

Yeah that was the worst Mock Draft I have ever seen.

Just look at Mel Kiper, that guy not only can predict the first round at 80% but the 2nd round and even does well with later rounds

Archived