Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hire Donnie Henderson to coach the secondary.

drowland

yeah i remember him falling in love with ed reed, he wanted the ravens to draft him and they did. we have another miami safety who's more gifted than ed reed

Maybe equally. Remember Reed is the only player in Miami history with more ints/ int yards than Taylor. Very similar players.

Maybe equally. Remember Reed is the only player in Miami history with more ints/ int yards than Taylor. Very similar players.

ed reed had more INts/yds in his college career because he left miami as a senior. sean taylor left miami as a junior. ed reed had 9 interceptions for 206yds and 2 tds when he left miami. sean taylor had 10 interceptions for 184yds and 3 tds. so taylor easily could have done much more but he decided to go pro.

also ed reed cant cover people one on one. he's just too small and not strong enough. he's actually pretty average in man to man coverage. taylor is big, he can cover anyone 1 on 1 (see randy moss in his prime), he can do it all because of his size and speed. he's the total package

NO!

:laugh: No more Chiefs please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have the highest paid coaching staff in the league if anything lets talk about cutting lose a couple of postion coaches.

I'm impling they fire Jackson and Gray. Then hire Henderson. That's -1 on the coaching staff.

if hes so good then why was he coaching the awful lions team, and why wouldnt you hire somebody good, like darrell green or deion sanders, although i think hes the coach for the falcons db's

You REALLY didn't just say, "Hire Deion Sanders." Did you?

Archived