Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Tradition

Sorry I missed it! The youtube ban of NFL videos officially sucks!

I was in the process of showing this vid to a buddy of mine, whom is a long time skins fan like myself, when i ran into this.

I can understand why Youtube does it and i suppose its a wake up call to all those who post skins vids on this site. I have never liked it cause the quality of the video goes to s@!t but thats just me.

This particular video on the other hand is one of the best vids that i have ever seen anyone make and would love to see the author repost it somehow.

:point2sky

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
can somebody host this video through somebody other than youtube. I tried to show my grandfather the other day but it wouldn't work. It would be much appreciated if you could.

agreed it seems that it was a really good vid so i to was wondering if someone could host it to where you could even download it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yea i have checked back and forth on this post for quite some time and have never seen the original poster reply, nor have i seen him post on any other thread on this site.

I would love to see someone host this video because it is one of the best video's that i have ever seen.

Please for the love of all thats holy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What's up peeps. I was the co-creator of the "Tradition" highlight film. I am going to try and re-post it tonight. My bud (original poster) said that it has had a few request. I thought it my motivate us for the big game this weekend.

The song in by Clint Mansell and in the first half is the original "Requiem for a dream" and in the second half is the remix they used in LOTR "Two Towers".

Look for it tonight.

What's up peeps. I was the co-creator of the "Tradition" highlight film. I am going to try and re-post it tonight. My bud (original poster) said that it has had a few request. I thought it my motivate us for the big game this weekend.

The song in by Clint Mansell and in the first half is the original "Requiem for a dream" and in the second half is the remix they used in LOTR "Two Towers".

Look for it tonight.

Oh my god. Thank you.

Look for it tonight.

Thank you... and would you mind if I had a copy to throw on my site? I give ya'll all the credit and all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived