Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ps3

aussieskin

gamecube had better graphics than the PS2, just most of the games on it were ports from the XBox. becuase it was made for the xbox, it didn't take advantage of the components of the gamecube as well as it could. if there were more games made specifically for the gamecube, you would see that it had better graphics overall than the ps2. rouge sqadron is a good example of the graphics of a game made for the gamecube.

Of course Gamecube had better graphics......heck the Dreamcast had better graphics than the PS2. :laugh: The first time I saw a DC and PS2 side by side I couldn't believe how much better the DC looked. I am glad that system didn't catch on though because now Sega games are on all systems. :)

If you are a Tekken fan, Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection came out yesterday in Japan and it looks sick (1080p 60fps version of the Japanese arcade game) and it's only $20 as well! It should be on the US PS store in the next week or so I would guess.

1080p@60fps is going to be sick in Tekken. Best game ever for PS

I'd like to see that article, and who the source was.

I can't find the link again. Everything I find now on the topic is old. There is a site that tracks the sales of HD-DVD and Blue-Ray movies and players.

I keep finding little things that I didn't know that I could do with the PS3. Nothing major. Things like being able to turn on the system from the controller, being able to sync up with your PSP, (It's Really cool seeing your PS3 on your PSP.) Being able to check e-mail online and surfing the web. The next system update is supposed to be out in March. We'll see what they will add.

You can turn off the 360 with the controller. You could actually reset the original Xbox on the controller. Even the Gamecube could connect to the GameBoy. The Wii has a web browser built it. The 360 has downloadable content. All I am saying is that the things that the PS3 can do are not new, unless your last console was the PS2.

All I am saying is that the things that the PS3 can do are not new, unless your last console was the PS2.

I don't believe that the 360, XBox, PS2, Wii, or GameCube had a built-in partitioning utility as part of an effort to encourage users to install a 3rd party OS and use the console for other purposes.

:whoknows:

Archived