Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Fecals are a better team without McDrabb

grampi

No. But it never had anything to do with McNabb throwing up. There were many other things worth criticizing McNabb for in those games, but the puking is a complete and total non-issue.

I think it goes directly to the pressure he feels in a big game, which it would appear he has trouble dealing with. Not good for a veteran player such as he is.

I think it goes directly to the pressure he feels in a big game, which it would appear he has trouble dealing with. Not good for a veteran player such as he is.

It has nothing to do with the pressure he feels. It's a purely physical obstacle; all of his vommiting fits have happened in Florida where he tends to dehydrate easily. It's not a mental issue, where he feels the pressure situation and suddenly vomits all over himself while choking the game away. In fact, it's the exact opposite. He has a physical issue which causes him to dehydrate in certain situations, but thus far, he has rebounded in every one of those situations to score a touchdown immediately after throwing up.

If it was Brett Favre we would be talking about what a warrior he is to consistently score after vommiting on the field. Because it's McNabb, it becomes a problem with him being unable to handle pressure.

I believe he's been ill on the field three times in the past. This year at Tampa and an early season game at Jacksonville a few years back and the Super Bowl in Jacksonville. Always in Florida. Maybe it has more to do with allergies than pressure.

McGagg is more apt to make the spectacular plays. He's got a much stronger arm than Tinkerbell. He is MUCH more dangerous as a running threat than Tinker is.

However, Tinkerbell runs the West Coast-quick pass offense better than Donovan. He's more accurate, and makes decisions faster. He gives them the best chance to win the big one, since, Donovan throwing up at crunch time is a far better possibility than making the big play at crunch time in the big one.

And since Porky ain't calling the plays anymore, they won't take their foot of the gas in the playoffs. Reid has been the biggest reason for their past postseason failures, IMO, because he coahes one way during the regular season, and then flips the chicken switch on in the biggest games of all.

With the state of the NFC, the Eagles have a good shot at going all the way to the Super Bowl. Where they would be stomped by whoever they play.

Your code was tough to decipher, but I think I got the gist of it.

Only because he did WIN one Super Bowl.

What does that have to do with anything that we are talking about?

McNabb's vomiting during games is a non-issue. That was the discussion, if you'll remember. It's clear that the problem is physical, not mental, and doesn't have anything to do him "feeling the pressure." You were foolish to suggest differently.

If you want discuss McNabb's ability (or disability) to win "big games" we can do that. The fact that he has vomited three times over the course of his career would never enter the conversation, though, at least as long as we planned to have a relevant and intelligent discussion.

Dale Earnhardt vomited in his car multiple times during races. Bill Russell threw up before the majority of games he played in his career. Andre Agassi vomited on the court during matches often as well.

It doesn't matter. It can't matter any less. No one with a brain would suggest that it matters.

What does that have to do with anything that we are talking about?

Well, your boy has kinda got a reputation for choking, i.e. gagging, a.k.a. THROWING UP!

It's humor, get it?

McNabb's vomiting during games is a non-issue.

Unless you're trying to sell SOUP! :puke:

That was the discussion, if you'll remember. It's clear that the problem is physical, not mental, and doesn't have anything to do him "feeling the pressure." You were foolish to suggest differently.

And you have this from Dr. who?

If you want discuss McNabb's ability (or disability) to win "big games" we can do that. The fact that he has vomited three times over the course of his career would never enter the conversation, though, at least as long as we planned to have a relevant and intelligent discussion.

"a relevant and intelligent discussion" With an eagle fan? Is that possible? :silly:

Dale Earnhardt vomited in his car multiple times during races. Bill Russell threw up before the majority of games he played in his career. Andre Agassi vomited on the court during matches often as well.

And it never kept them from winning the big one. If, and until McGagg wins the big one, he's going to be questioned. Just like Peggy Manning.

It doesn't matter. It can't matter any less. No one with a brain would suggest that it matters.

Hey! You're an eagle fan. Are you sure you know what a brain is? :D

Some people are saying that the redskins are a better team with Betts than Portis. I think this topic is kind of the same, I mean I know the age factor for Garcia is the biggest difference but other than that its the same. I think McNugget and Portis both bring more to the table than Garcia and Betts, I think Cp and Nugget have the ability to make something out of nothing and are close to the best in the league at there respected positions. Not much else for me to say but I see this as the same arguement as CP and Betts. I think Portis makes the skins better and I think McNabb makes the eagles better and both have backed that up on the field already.

Some people are saying that the redskins are a better team with Betts than Portis. I think this topic is kind of the same, I mean I know the age factor for Garcia is the biggest difference but other than that its the same. I think McNugget and Portis both bring more to the table than Garcia and Betts, I think Cp and Nugget have the ability to make something out of nothing and are close to the best in the league at there respected positions. Not much else for me to say but I see this as the same arguement as CP and Betts. I think Portis makes the skins better and I think McNabb makes the eagles better and both have backed that up on the field already.

For all the hype, people seem to forget that all Betts and Garcia are doing is their job. A backup QB makes a pretty reasonable salary under the assumption that they can give the team a chance to win if the starter suffers a serious injury. Running backs have a reputation as being easily replaced, and if that's the case, then a backup RB should have no problem gaining meaningful yards after the starter ahead of them goes down.

Not to take anything away from Garcia or Betts, but so far, they've both done exactly what they are supposed to do.

For all the hype, people seem to forget that all Betts and Garcia are doing is their job. A backup QB makes a pretty reasonable salary under the assumption that they can give the team a chance to win if the starter suffers a serious injury. Running backs have a reputation as being easily replaced, and if that's the case, then a backup RB should have no problem gaining meaningful yards after the starter ahead of them goes down.

Not to take anything away from Garcia or Betts, but so far, they've both done exactly what they are supposed to do.

I completely agree, as a matter of fact they are going above and beyond what people thought they would do. Most 2nd stringers dont come in and play like these guys have. I think it would be wise that both teams keep this guys for next year incase we come across the same problem

Archived