Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell on NFL Fox Sunday

Terry Bradshaw listed his top 6 young franchise quarterbacks on NFL Fox Sunday, and at 6 he had Jason Campbell, saying he has a good release, and a a strong and accurate arm. also that he is improving every week and is poised and a unselfish team player.(nothing new there) the rest of the qbs were jay cutler, matt leinart, tony Romo sits to pee, philip rivers, and vince young in that order.

In that order???

How in the hell do you put Vince Young over Romo sits to pee, let alone Philip Rivers? I mean sure, I think Young WILL be a star, but Rivers already is. And you could argue that Romo sits to pee is too.

Bradshaw's an idiot.

In that order???

How in the hell do you put Vince Young over Romo sits to pee, let alone Philip Rivers? I mean sure, I think Young WILL be a star, but Rivers already is. And you could argue that Romo sits to pee is too.

Bradshaw's an idiot.

Well, he's won 7 out of 9 games as a ROOKIE.

Everyone else on the list has been in the league and Rivers is doing it with a much better supporting cast.

That's my guess at least.

Well, he's won 7 out of 9 games as a ROOKIE.

Everyone else on the list has been in the league and Rivers is doing it with a much better supporting cast.

That's my guess at least.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Vince Young. But he's not the player that Rivers and/or Romo sits to pee is....yet. I think he will be. I think he'll be just as good as McNabb, and a very similar-style player.

In that order???

Bradshaw's an idiot.

Hard to call him an idiot with his justification. He acknowledged that Young did not put up the kinda stats worthy of the "top rookie QB" but did give him a ton of credit for his poise, leadership, athleticism, and ability to win games with a supporting cast that is less stellar than that of some of the other rookies.

Campbell, Cutler, Leinart, Romo sits to pee, and Rivers all have some tremendous talents around them to fall back on. We're talking Santana Moss, Chris Cooley, Ladell Betts, Javon Walker, Rod Smith, Terrell Owens, Terry Glenn, Jason Witten, LaDainian Tomlinson, and Antonio Gates... thats one hell of a list. Young only has (at best) Travis Henry and Drew Bennett.

Archived