Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Last game vs the Giants

swisha

The caviot to games being aired on NFL Network was that ALL games on that station would be broadcast in the local markets only. Therefore, the game will be televised locally but you will hear the broadcast from the NFL Network crew.

So as a side note.....They are about as terrible as it gets and the flow of the game through their voices is about as awful as you will hear. Be prepared to set your DVR to play in sink with Larry, Sonny, and Sam.

the tailgate will be broadcast on Fox 5, dunno bout the actual game. NFL Network has exclusive rights to this game, I doubt it would be on broadcast and a pay channel. On top of that I checked how much NFL network costs, $2.00 with a slew of other sports channels included! either way it's impossible to miss it. I'll be AT the game, can't wait.

Why on earth did the NFL Network dig Bryant Gumble off the scrap heap. he constantly gets player numbers wrong, he says a team gets a 1st down, when clearly the guy is 2 yards shy, he is boring, doesn't know much about the strategy of football.

You know one guy I'm gaining respect for is Collinsworth. Love him or hate him, last night he corrected himself several times, admitted when he was wrong and didn't try to cover it and he has a working knowledge of his limitations and strengths on air. It was actually a breath of fresh air not hearing a "mic-head" toot his own horn or try to make the game more difficult than it is. You go Chris.

the tailgate will be broadcast on Fox 5, dunno bout the actual game. NFL Network has exclusive rights to this game, I doubt it would be on broadcast and a pay channel. On top of that I checked how much NFL network costs, $2.00 with a slew of other sports channels included! either way it's impossible to miss it. I'll be AT the game, can't wait.

nfl network is apart of digital.. you are paying that $2.00 for masn, the mid atlantic sports network.. youre handing your money to the cheap skate peter angelos

The caviot to games being aired on NFL Network was that ALL games on that station would be broadcast in the local markets only. Therefore, the game will be televised locally but you will hear the broadcast from the NFL Network crew.

So as a side note.....They are about as terrible as it gets and the flow of the game through their voices is about as awful as you will hear. Be prepared to set your DVR to play in sink with Larry, Sonny, and Sam.

Is it just me or does the NFL Network need to turn up the volume on the field and turn down the announcers' mic volume?

Archived