Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Depressing

Waleo32

I can go even further. Sunday at FedEx Field very well could look like a Philadelphia Eagles fans' convention. "Fly Eagles Fly" will be stuck in our heads the entire following week. And on top of it all, the Cowboys probably will win the Super Bowl. Yeah, I'd say that's depressing.

There had better be more of us then them!! I live in NJ and have 2 tickets for this game and I'll be dammed if those dirty rotten Eagle fans and that jackass of a team will "Take Over" our stadium. This is our house and no-one should treat it like thier home except us!!! Let's all remember this on Sunday!!!!!

I will give a lot of you credit on this board, just saying the Cowboys have a legit shot at winning the superbowl is something. Some of you are really FOOTBALL fans not just homers.

I'm a BIG fan, but I'm also a realist. Plus, I just have that "feeling" and when I get those, I'm usually right. And sometimes I REALLY hate it when I'm right! :doh:

I can go even further. Sunday at FedEx Field very well could look like a Philadelphia Eagles fans' convention. "Fly Eagles Fly" will be stuck in our heads the entire following week. And on top of it all, the Cowboys probably will win the Super Bowl. Yeah, I'd say that's depressing.

Dude, you keep saying that the Pukes will win the SB in every post. Stop man, you sound like you want them to win it. It ain't over yet. There is no guarantee they'll win it.

Archived