Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX showing wrong game, NC Skins fans unite!

MCnDaHouse

NC Skins fans, especially those of you in the viewing area for WRAZ FOX 50...

The Panthers are not playing today, yet Fox is showing the Saints/49ers game!!!!!!!!!! This is an OUTRAGE! The next 2 local interest teams would be the Redskins and Falcons yet they are not showing this game!

I called FOX 50 to complain (919-821-8839, they'll answer as WRAL but they own Fox 50). They said they couldn't help it that FOX corporate sent what they wanted them to show and they couldn't change it. She gave me a corporate number to call (888-369-4762). I called it and it was Fox News, I took an option and left a message. I think the option I took was program mistakes.

Anyway my point is, we all need to call in and complain. There's no sense in showing the 49ers/Saints game in NC when the Redskins are playing. If anyone wants to help, call the 2 numbers and complain. If you are not in this area you can still call (block your caller ID *67 here) and ask why they didn't show the Redskins. They won't ask where you live but if they do say in the Raleigh area or Durham or Wilson, NC. You can also email Fox sports: http://msn.foxsports.com/feedback

It's interesting cause the local afflilate (WRAZ) has the Redskins/Falcons on their schedule for the 1pm game on their website. So I'm assuming it's a Fox thing. They need to wake up.

MC

I've been fortunate that the Redskins have been on every week but one. The worse the record gets, I'm afraid I'll lose the coverage. WVAH (Huntington, WV) is our affiliate although there is a new channel (WVNS, Beckley) that carries FOX programming. I've tried to get the Roanoke FOX affiliate added rather than WVAH. Greenbrier Co., WV is closer to Roanoke than Huntington.

Two Words.....THE TICKET!

not worth it man. you live in MS so you just get saints games im sure. we get mostly redskins games here in NC and its not much trouble to go to the bar for the others.

but they definitely said on WRAL.com they were showin the skins and they didnt.

I have dealt with this twice... when I was going to school around Baltimore, the Ravens would not be playing but Skins would not be on TV (though they are damn near the local team)... now in Raleigh for the past two years. Luckily I live just down the road from Damon's by the RBC Center so I'll just go down there, but I'd much rather watch in the comfort of my own home! I guess I'm not surprised of the poor programming choices considering it is Fox...

:dallasuck

I have dealt with this twice... when I was going to school around Baltimore, the Ravens would not be playing but Skins would not be on TV (though they are damn near the local team)... now in Raleigh for the past two years. Luckily I live just down the road from Damon's by the RBC Center so I'll just go down there, but I'd much rather watch in the comfort of my own home! I guess I'm not surprised of the poor programming choices considering it is Fox...

:dallasuck

you should go to hi5 on glenwood. thats where the redskins fan club meets. usually 30+ people go. sometimes more if its an away game and the season ticket holders are around.

not worth it man. you live in MS so you just get saints games im sure. we get mostly redskins games here in NC and its not much trouble to go to the bar for the others.

but they definitely said on WRAL.com they were showin the skins and they didnt.

I live in Charlotte and we definately do not get Redskins games due to the Panthers. I would think that the entire state of NC would be the same way. NFL Direct Ticket is the way to go man. I was dropping about 40 bucks a pop to go to the bar and watch games, 16 X $40 = $640, Satellite system is cheap, NFL direct ticket costs right at $200..........do tha math :silly:

I live in Charlotte and we definately do not get Redskins games due to the Panthers. I would think that the entire state of NC would be the same way. NFL Direct Ticket is the way to go man. I was dropping about 40 bucks a pop to go to the bar and watch games, 16 X $40 = $640, Satellite system is cheap, NFL direct ticket costs right at $200..........do tha math :silly:

skins games not on raleigh tv this year: 2 :silly:

its different every year but directv is not worth it this year IMO.

maybe charlotte is different from raleigh. i can only speak for raleigh.

thank god that my hometown is elizabeth city, nc and i can get Norfolk tv stations there. as soon as im out of college, i dont have to worry about this BS.

NFL Direct Ticket is the way to go man. I was dropping about 40 bucks a pop to go to the bar and watch games, 16 X $40 = $640, Satellite system is cheap, NFL direct ticket costs right at $200..........do tha math :silly:

Not to mention the risk of a DWI.

...Sunday Ticket holder for 11 years - HD for two. No other way to go. Period.

Archived