Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carroll County cable sucks.

Baculus

So, once again, the 'Skins aren't being broadcast in Carroll County or Mount Airy, Maryland. The Ravens aren't playing, but who do they broadcast? The Jets vs Packers and the Lions vs the Patriots. Usually when they have one game, its the Ravens, but who the heck wants to seriously watch these two teams play? And why they hell wouldn't they broadcast the 'Skins, even if they have a so-so record?

I feel like the cable company is laughing in my face: "Ha! We won't play the 'Skins, but we'll play two worthless games of teams that no one cares about in your area!"

It's complete crap, completely stupid, and really does not make any sense at all. Adelphia and Comcast cable are just lame.

So, once again, the 'Skins aren't being broadcast in Carroll County or Mount Airy, Maryland. The Ravens aren't playing, but who do they broadcast? The Jets vs Packers and the Lions vs the Patriots. Usually when they have one game, and its the Ravens. But who the heck wants to seriously watch these two teams pay? And why they hell wouldn't they broadcast the 'Skins, even if they have a so-so record?

I feel like the cable company is laughing in my face: "Ha! We won't play the 'Skins, but we'll play two worthless games of teams that no one cares about in your area!"

It's complete crap, completely stupid, and really does not make any sense at all. Adelphia and Comcast cable are just lame.

MOVE out of Raven country :laugh:

I love comcast in aa county near annapolis. I get redskins and ravens every week plus one other game :D

Direct TV :D

Better get the Ticket, because otherwise you sure as hell won't see the game in Carroll County on DTV.

I came home from school one weekend and couldn't watch the game in New Windsor. Well, not until I turned off the satellite and went back to the old antenna...I could pick up channel 5 from DC and (for one game) I picked up channel 9 which is apparently the DC CBS affiliate. Of course, I couldn't really see which player was which and whatnot, but it was better than nothing.

Archived