Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - FALCONS @ REDSKINS * Ron Mexico Edition

TK

If campbell wouldn't had thrown that interception this would be a different game.. What a chump game by Campbell

Once again.....what game are you watching? The defense laid down at the end of the first half and into the 4th quarter. His mistakes didn't help, but the defense let the Falcons back into the game. The Falcons made adjustments to get after Jason with the Blitz and we made none to protect him.

for all you those bashing campbell and saying he is so awful, go learn some freakin football!! The guys is in 3rd start!! 3rd!!! i know you probably though he should be like Romo sits to pee or big ben, but the situations are entirely different!! if you guys want to give up on the kid, you might as well give up on football. This is what young QBs do, they make mistakes, get over it or get lost

I think we're gonna win. We will get the offside kick and win.

Dude seriously shut it please stop...All the talk of wining and playoff bound then winning the SB etc... This team is going to suck for along time to come until they learn to build through the draft.

Oh yeah..the increadibly original "why don't you find another team" comeback to someone who actually gets upset about the disappointing, pathetic play of our team...

...yeah real original fella. How about you throw in a "REAL FAN" referrence for good measure.

How about if you don't like hearing people get mad at ****-poor play because they really do care about this team you go find another message board.

Go soak your head

for all you those bashing campbell and saying he is so awful, go learn some freakin football!! The guys is in 3rd start!! 3rd!!! i know you probably though he should be like Romo sits to pee or big ben, but the situations are entirely different!! if you guys want to give up on the kid, you might as well give up on football. This is what young QBs do, they make mistakes, get over it or get lost

Thanks for the lesson Coach.

eff the skins....what a joke of a team!!! I don't care what anyone says but ever since snyder bought the team, the whole organization has gone downhill!

Heres to another big free agent spending spree in the offseason with hopes of a superbowl team, and then watching them go straight down the ****er!:cheers:

Long walk, short bridge.....................:finger:

Archived