Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Serial Killers to Be tried in Virginia

NavyDave

"Because a death penalty trial, sentence , appeals etc take years.

Lets get it going now. Times a wasting. In the case of VA why prolong the inevitable with the delaying tactis of the leftists of MD. "

Virgina would not have to wait for the appeals. They would be sent the day of the sentence.

Also I heard the lawyer in Virginia say on TV last night that he would use the evidence in the Maryland cases to "elevate" his case to the death penalty. So I guess I'm right there.

This whole thing is a slap on the citizens of the state of Maryland.

Virgina would not have to wait for the appeals. They would be sent the day of the sentence

Yawn...........Man your uninformed.

Also I heard the lawyer in Virginia say on TV last night that he would use the evidence in the Maryland cases to "elevate" his case to the death penalty. So I guess I'm right there.

No your not. Man does your brain work or what? Go reread your question to me again.

This whole thing is a slap on the citizens of the state of Maryland.

Well the citizens of Maryland will get their shot. You'll just have to be patience. There's good news for the citizens of Maryland they finally woke up an elected a competent Govenor. :laugh:

I actually agree with Jack on this one.

We all want them to fry, and they will. But no self-respecting proponent of State's rights would want to Federal Government circumventing Maryland's legal system to expedite the process. And applauding such action just smacks of hypocrisy.

You know, I'm not so sure we shouldn't let God sort this one out!

If proven quilty, why not fly them to the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and let them off - No raft, No food, No life perserver; just them in the middle of God's great creation. Whatever happens, happens!

They might spend a long time making PEACE with God

:peace:

OR

They might end up as simply a PIECE of bait!:lol:

For one thing maryland isnt the first state to suffer from these two bast@rds.

Washington State, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia(?), New Jersey,Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia.

MD Taxpayers will be happy knowing their money can go to better things like reducing the deficit left by liberals swept out of office.

Va justice is swift.

After capturing the murderer of the CIA members he will be executed next week five years from being found guilty to taking the big dirt nap so by 2007 or 2008 we may have closure unless these bast@rds follow the former navy guy who stalked and murdered a co worker by saying I dont deserve to live and was allowed to experience the big sleep after a year.

And if liberals like you didnt screw up the laws here then there wouldn't be a need for the AG to find a suitable state thanks to these fools committing crimes there to prosecute them to the fulllest.

ARedskins,

The Montgomery county states attorney said on TV last week that the two can and would be shipped to Virginia the day of the sentencing. Check your facts. Maryland evidence will be used in the VA trial as well. Check your facts.

Dave,

Man you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. (And I know you will)

I can see I will not open your eyes here (except for Henry) But please don't ever tell me how you are for state's rights because you're not!

The Montgomery county states attorney said on TV last week that the two can and would be shipped to Virginia the day of the sentencing. Check your facts. Maryland evidence will be used in the VA trial as well. Check your facts.

Jack I have no f-ing clue as to WTF your talking nor do I really care. FYI the two are already in the custody of VA officials so premature boy Douglas Ganzler can go cry his liberal heart out he ain't getting them first. Existing MD evidence can & will be used if necessary to convict in VA but not prior conviction ie MD if they went first as you conjectured in an earlier post.

Your as myopic as your aspersions cast towards others. I can see no sence in continuing this useless waste of time.

Please throw all state's rights issue out the window

Man, Jack as statist you sure don't seem to like that big big Federal government the DNC keeps harping about. Or is it you tailor your opinion depending who's in charge and making the decision? It's all relative isn't it.

JackC,

You know why Ashcroft moved the losers to Va? Because deep, deep down, everybody from here to California (except you) knows that between some liberal victims defense lawyers and some liberal judge, Maryland will BOTCH this case and they will get life instead of frying. Now I know that you and other liberals have no problems with paying for free room and board and a college education for both of them for the rest of their lives, but I think 99.9% of everyone involved wants to see them fry. Virginia has a lot more experience in making that happen than the lawyers in the People's Republic of Maryland.

Originally posted by Air Sarge

JackC,

You know why Ashcroft moved the losers to Va? Because deep, deep down, everybody from here to California (except you) knows that between some liberal victims defense lawyers and some liberal judge, Maryland will BOTCH this case and they will get life instead of frying. Now I know that you and other liberals have no problems with paying for free room and board and a college education for both of them for the rest of their lives, but I think 99.9% of everyone involved wants to see them fry. Virginia has a lot more experience in making that happen than the lawyers in the People's Republic of Maryland.

Assuming what you say is true (and I'm not) it still doesn't act as an excuse for the evil Mr Aschcroft's actions. Aschcroft is a national disgrace.

Archived