Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vernon Fox

phatboy41

I think if AA was doing his job, Fox would never have this chance. Fox has a 30 million dollar chance right now due to the steller product that AA puts on the field. It pisses me off that we are even having this conversation, AA is not holding his end of the bargain this season.

It pisses me off also... the fact that we wasted our money... but it would be something else if just by chance Vernon Fox turned into one of those homegrown talents that we randomly get. If he does we would have been the lucky one to stumble upon him and let him have his opportunity. But, I don't want to get too worked up about this... there is a good chance it won't happen. I was just saying.

I wish someone had video from the game last week... I remember Vernon Fox actually having one hit that looked like it had promise, but the rest of the game was a mess, I just wanted to see how he did and if he was completely ripped apart. I think for the Panthers game Fox and Archuleta should alternate and get a large and even amount of plays to see who deserves it, especially since Vincent will most likely be out with injury.

Archived