Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is this team going? (Very pessimistic)

Rodriggo

You're absolutely right, Rod. Dysfunction is plauging this franchise, starting at the top and it's going all the way to the players and their sorry, no-account performances. There's no accountability. Management thinks it can buy a Super Bowl and is ignoring the value of drafting and grooming its own players. We as the fans are getting hurt in all of this because everyone is talking Super Bowl when, in reality, we're no better than mediocre. Then, management has the audacity to raise prices on tickets and parking. Unless changes are made in the front office structure, things are going to get worse before they get better.

Never fear skins fans...March is coming and you know what that means...Free-Agency. Everybody knows that no one does free agency like the skins. Keep you chin up, it's coming. Never mind about the regular season...Leave that to franchises that know how to draft and develope players...Like the Cowboys...:laugh:

Sad part is this guy is right. I'm starting to believe our coaches can't develop young players thats why our team blows off the draft.

Nothing will change as long as Gibbs stays. IMO, we need a 100% overhaul. People keep saying we need stability, but one thing we've never done is a 100% overhaul, start-from-scratch, change-the-philosophy overhaul. I want ALL coaches replaced, ALL veterans traded, a GM hired, and basically start over as an expansion team. I am DEAD serious about that. We're going to go 4-12 with a veteran-loaded expensive team. Why not break it down, and build it back up?

Cuz--

I just have to say again: Fantastic Fking post, man!!!! :cheers: You hit the nail right on the head. This team is constantly looking for the quick fix and it's time to get back to basics. You would not want to be watching games with me this year: I've broken several glasses and one chair!

Archived