Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Defense Thread

TK

Pathetic.. Their fundamentals are so bad I can't stand it. Your blitzing 8 guys and your cb's don't even bump and run to give them an extra 1/2 sec to get to the QB. There are so many things wrong with this team I can't even begin.

Maybe Campbell can put another drive together. He better cause we can't stop the run today or any other day for that matter. At least with Lavar there, they were fired up, since his departure, they are horrible at linebacker.

Are we going to get some pressure today on the young QB from toledo!! that is the question!!

Lets get some today boys!!

BOTH our 'run' and 'pass' defense(s) are AWFUL! :mad: 'Cadillac' Williams looks like... well, Clinton Portis!?! :doh: It's NO 'coincidence' that EVERYBODY's offense seems to "GET WELL" against our PATHETIC defense!?! :mad:

Did anyone say: LACK of 'chemistry'?!? :doh: We'll be fine... in 2007!!! :point2sky

Williams should be fired for that blitz on 3rd down. He cannot afford to let ST be anywhere but in the backfield making tackles on Rogers lost assignments.

Only 3 players from the D should be back next year. Springs, ST, and Washington. The rest couldn't play for a high school team. We gave up speed when we gave up Arrington and look what it got us. Losers like Holdman and Marshall. Why the hell is Rocky not in? What a freaking joke.

This defense will need plastic surgery after this game to get the cleat marks off of their throats. Congratulations Redskins. You just let a 2-7 team run it down your throats. Clowns

At somepoint you have to question GW and it is all on Gibbs to do that. I do not know if this happens behind closed doors! I can understand teams making plays agaist you but to have teams run it down your throat is embarrassing!

3-7 here we come.

You mean 3 and 13. Somone please find another game that this team can win. I hope they loose every last game this year and the team will get gutted. It needs to be completely gutted. What a disgrace. This franchise is the absolute joke of professional sports and that's no lie. We are the only team who pays to loose.

Archived