Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

do you think joe gibbs yells?

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

obviously during his press conferences and any public speaking engagement he's about as subdued as a tortoise on vicodin, but you gotta wonder if at half time hes yelling and getting people fired up. id actually pay money to see gibbs get fired up just for once, and i wonder if he does this kinda stuff behind closed doors. im pretty sure williams does, he seems like that kinda dude, and ive seen bugel get pissed, but i really wanna know if gibbs unleashes the fury behind closed doors.

I'm sure he's pretty intimadating when the cameras aren't on...

He can get pretty intense, he's always a little PO'd on the Joe Gibbs show with George Michael and Sonny.

But I don't know half of me says he gets fired up and intimidates, and then the other half I picture him saying corny stuff like diddly poo ala Jim Mora, and players just laughing instead of taking him seriously.

GC

Gregg Williams said he's seen Gibbs yell at a player (most likely sean taylor because this was said closely after the spitting incident) and he said you do not want to get on Gibbs' bad side. Considering GW chews players out daily on the practice field and during the game I'd say Gibbs still does unleash fury when needed. I doubt we'll ever see it though.

i've seen him yell. matter of fact, during the eagle's game he was yelling at the ref on the fumble ruling. strangely gibbs wasn't looking at the ref while he was complaining, more like perpendicular to the ref. williams, however, was tearing into the ref like a pro. :thumbsup:

I've talked about this in other forums but that fumble call was the only time I've seen him fired up this year. What's going on? Most of the time he's so complacent. Even at the end of the Dallas game three weeks ago. And same goes for GW this year. He especially has had reason to yell but for some strange reason has not done it very often this year. If I was him I would have laid into Sean Taylor last week, especially in the first half or after his second 15-yard penalty. That was an embarassing performance.

obviously during his press conferences and any public speaking engagement he's about as subdued as a tortoise on vicodin, but you gotta wonder if at half time hes yelling and getting people fired up. id actually pay money to see gibbs get fired up just for once, and i wonder if he does this kinda stuff behind closed doors. im pretty sure williams does, he seems like that kinda dude, and ive seen bugel get pissed, but i really wanna know if gibbs unleashes the fury behind closed doors.

As a christian man, he probably doesn't do the demonstrative display that the "old" John Madden" - his style is from the 70's - "look cool" - I suggest, if you are watching the game on TV that you "read his lips" - sometimes he lets it rip and then the clip board goes up or he turns around...this thread is tooo funy:silly:

Archived