Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Talked Some Skins D With Cris Carter Today

SkinsD

I got on the opening drive on Sirius radio and asked what Cris thought of our defense. Said at first they were impacted by injuries but even healthy we are not doing well because Salavea and Griffin aren't 100%. Marshall is not playing at the same level he did last year and that Gregg William's defense has been figured out by other teams and exploited as a result.

Then he and Bob Pappas talked about Archuleta, how is a liability in coverage and that other teams focus on him.

I usually don't care for what Cris has to say but I think he made some good points there.

We're not confusing anybody with our defense, it's that simple. Doesn't matter how well you cover, and they're not covering well. Doesn't matter how strong or fast our guys are. They know what we're doing defensively better than our guys know. We haven't forced a turnover in 5 games, doesn't feel like we've forced one all season.

We're not confusing anybody with our defense, it's that simple. Doesn't matter how well you cover, and they're not covering well. Doesn't matter how strong or fast our guys are. They know what we're doing defensively better than our guys know. We haven't forced a turnover in 5 games, doesn't feel like we've forced one all season.

Hehe Bucs have turned the ball over 4 times in the last 5 possessions. Next week should be fun. :)

What really aggravates me about Rogers is how far off the receiver he plays. Especially when it's 3rd and short. I could see on first and maybe second down, but when it's 3rd and 3 and he's ten yards off the receiver that is just silly. Is he that scared of getting burnt deep. Isn't that what safety help is for. Speaking of safety help Taylor was known at Miami for his game changing interception yet they are not coming in the NFL.

Well, it's nice to hear the Cris has repeated what hundreds of Redskins fans have already said here thousands of times in the last 9 weeks.

But hey, he was talking directly to you.... so I suppose that validates it all.

I don't usually do this, in fact I never do, but I have to agree with Die Hard here.

Archived