Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On the bright side...

Number24

I would rather see the eagles in the playoffs then the cowboys, so good luck beating them boys..I'm proud of our defensive, but I want Brunell to go down a pray to god that he is still in the damn game. Gibbs won't take him out, and now I'm wishing Brunell gets a injury that gives campbell a oppurtunity to start.

I'm wishing Brunell gets a injury that gives campbell a oppurtunity to start.

I dont hope that anyone gets injured... however, I think Campbell does deserve a chance.... I was kinda happy to see Portis go out... even happier to see it wasn't because of the facemask!

Brunell is a wimp. I've never seen a qb throw as many balls falling away off his back foot as him. Not just in this game, it's every single game. When he can actually complete those passes the 'skins are tough to beat. I remember he completed like 5 or 6 of those passes last season against the Eagles in the game at DeadEx.

Brunell is a wimp. I've never seen a qb throw as many balls falling away off his back foot as him. Not just in this game, it's every single game. When he can actually complete those passes the 'skins are tough to beat. I remember he completed like 5 or 6 of those passes last season against the Eagles in the game at DeadEx.

Dead ex ? How creative. That was just lame. YEah I agree with everyone hear and I can still picture that little whimpy ass rool to the left that old Marky did. HE is a puss. You can tell by the way he carries himself. He shows at times that he can be a man but most of the time he looks like he would rather get in a fetile position.

Let me clarify that I don't necessarily think it's stupid for Brunell to throw the ball away. In fact it's the RIGHT thing to do. I wish McNabb would do it more.

It's just when I see people around here saying the o-line is good and they have games where they don't give up a sack these types of things automatically pop up my mind.

Brunell almost always throws the ball away before the rush gets to him. It's either that or an intentional grounding call.
I had a good time imitating the girlish whimper I believe he makes when he fades backwards and unloads the ball as quickly as possible.

Brunell starting doing this in the second half of last season and never stopped.

Romo sits to pee did the identical thing in his first appearance this season. Since then I've only seen him do it when under true pressure. :doh:

While you're imitating a girlish whimper, I'm imitating a :censored: :cuss: :censored: !!!

Congratulations Philthy fans on your victory over our Redskins. If it wasn't for Brunell, things might have turned out different but that's football, shoulda, coulda, etc.

I'm looking forward to our next meeting at FedEx. Maybe we'll have a QB who can actually throw the ball a little further than 2-3 yards to a RB and throw completions to actual receivers down field.

Archived