Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone going to the skins/iggs game this weekend?

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

I'll be there.

My wife asked that I not wear Burgandy and Gold, so that was the stipulation.

She thinks I'll get into something confrontational without her there. It makes her feel more comfortable this way, so I didn't really mind that much.

I just hope I see the team that ran all over JAX, not the team that couldn't run against Dallas. :eaglesuck

ill be in section 224 row 15 proudly wearing my marcus washington jersey. my brother will be with me. we went last year to the last game that solidified our playoff berth. honestly, eagles fans werent as bad as i expected, sure we got called names and stuff, but during the game the fans were pretty hillarious. sure they hate the redskins but theyre not all pyschos and were pretty good in terms of carrying on football conversations.

we went last year to the last game that solidified our playoff berth. honestly, eagles fans werent as bad as i expected

Exactly.

It's fun to make fun of Eagles fans, but the fans aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be. At least in the violence department.

There are a handful of idiots that will do things like take your hat and throw from the upper deck. Maybe there are more in Philly than here, because I always see some crap like that in Philly, but I haven't seen fights. Not lately.

The stuff I see is just posturing. They like to think they are intimidating to opposing fans. Mothers and kids try to razz opposing fans, and they think it's all part of being a good Eagle fan. Gangs of Green you have to pass through on the way to the stadium. Cheering when Sean Springs went down in the Philly game last year. That kind of stuff.

Personally, I think it's a bunch of crap. Should my nephew who is 10 get accosted for wearing B and G at the linc? No, but he did. It's not physical, but he still should be able to enjoy a game.

FWIW, I saw more fights at the Jets@Redskins game a few years ago than any game I've seen at the Linc.

Archived