Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis Ankle?

Billy Bullocks

Im just wondering what Portis' ankle is looking like.

It looks like that of an extremely well-conditioned professional athlete. It's dark in complexion seeing as Portis is African American, and when viewed from the front or back has a slight bulge to the anterior, where the actual ball and socket joint is. Furthermore....

:laugh:

Sorry. Cut me some slack, it's late.

It looks like that of an extremely well-conditioned professional athlete. It's dark in complexion seeing as Portis is African American, and when viewed from the front or back has a slight bulge to the anterior, where the actual ball and socket joint is. Furthermore....

:laugh:

Sorry. Cut me some slack, it's late.

haha.

Im just wondering though because I feel Portis gives you guys the best shot tomorrow. Especially with Moss out. Runners who can bounce it outside have given us some troubles, as you may have seen Tiki Barber do to us.

haha.

Im just wondering though because I feel Portis gives you guys the best shot tomorrow. Especially with Moss out. Runners who can bounce it outside have given us some troubles, as you may have seen Tiki Barber do to us.

Yeah, you're right. If Portis wouldn't play, our offense is completely doomed, since (as you stated) Moss is already out.

I'm sure CP's not 100%. No running back in the NFL halfway through the season is. But he's become a super hard runner, and has always been a gamer -- one of those guys who forgets what hurts when the lights come on.

On the other hand, I don't think you can compare Tiki and CP right now, at least with how we're using Portis. He's been banged up all year, our line has struggled more than we expected, and the whole team's still learning the offense. Tiki is a veteran back, in an offense he knows, with an O line that OVERachieves.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Tiki Barber. But he's one of the top two or three backs in the league in terms of effectiveness. CP's not there right now, but that's not entirely his fault.

I'm surprised not much mention has been made of his injury. In an article a few days ago the post mentioned Portis as having a high ankle sprain. If that's true than I don't see him playing more than 10 snaps before he has to come out of the game.

Archived