Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miss Dallas Week (XXXEspn Radio John Riggins Show) - any ES ladies going to enter?

unsonny

this could be a repost

this is my first thread i've started over here in the stadium in years......i was going to put it in the Tailgate (where i'm from) but it needs to be over here

I think this event needs our support (really good prizes)

http://xxxespnradio.com/msdallasweek.asp

You are cordially invited to the first annual

Ms. Dallas Week Pageant and Pep Rally

WHEN: Friday, November 3, 2006

The evening starts with The John Riggins Show at 4 p.m.

and continues with the pageant, pep rally and party, which will include a Washington vs. Dallas horse race, food, fun and live music. Everyone in attendance can register for a chance to win two tickets to the game.

WHERE: Rosecroft Raceway

6336 Rosecroft Drive

Ft. Washington, Maryland 20744

www.rosecroft.com

HOW TO ENTER: E-mail MsDallasWeek06@yahoo.com and include your name, date of birth, mailing address, telephone number, an attached photo of you in your best Redskins fan gear (if you have a photo) and tell us (in 100 words or less) why you should be Ms. Dallas Week 2006.

All entrants are asked to dress in their best Redskins getup and come to the Dallas Week Pep Rally at Rosecroft Raceway on November 3rd to compete in the Ms. Dallas Week Pageant.

The Competition will have three components: brawn, beauty and brains:

Brawn -- Football skills

Beauty -- Dress in your finest burgundy-and-gold Redskins gameday gear

Brains -- Washington vs. Dallas trivia

The winner will be crowned Ms. Dallas Week 2006 and will receive two tickets to the November 5th Dallas at Washington game at FedEx Field, two tickets to the Red Zebra pregame Tailgate Party, pregame field passes, a trip to the radio booth to meet Sonny, Sam and Larry and a Rosecroft prize pack.

Archived