Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

stub hub

mariac32570

:dallasuckI know there are mixed feelings about stub hub, but has anyone bought tickets through them? They have some good seats for Falcons game and a guarantee for authenticity. Still before I drop 1500 ( i need 6 tix) I would feel better if someone else had used them. thanks

I used it. It's pretty expensive, but entirely reliable. If you don't mind dropping that much cash, it's a safe bet to get your tickets.

Only problem I experienced was with parking passes. Cousin of mine bought one off stubhub but was later contacted and told that there was a mix up. He got his money back but no parking pass, had to get it through ebay.

dont buy from stubhub unless neccessary.. its a total rip off.. check out craigslist and ebay before u go there.

I agree... Stubhub is just "legal" scalping. Craigslist is usually the best as it's mostly Skins fans selling to other Skins fans, but 6 tickets could be hard to find. But if you're okay with paying over face (usually by a lot) then go with stubhub....

I have used it several times for many different events.

Once, I bought a ticket.......and they called me the next day saying the seller no longer had that ticket. They gave me BETTER ticket for the same price.

I know they cost more, but I don't mind paying for the peace of mind.

Blondie

i dont know what stubhub you guys go to but i have bought from there several times always at face value and then it was like 10 dollars for shipping its weird you guys are paying more because it is illegal for people to sell above face value on stub hub.

i dont know what stubhub you guys go to but i have bought from there several times always at face value and then it was like 10 dollars for shipping its weird you guys are paying more because it is illegal for people to sell above face value on stub hub.

hmm, i dont think so. Go to any game. The lower bowl tix are $100 face value. NONE of the lower bowl tix on stub hub sell for that....more like 300-400 dollars each.

Here's the stubhub listing for the upcoming Dallas Cowboys game:

http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-tickets/?event_id=280520

Scroll to the bottom and look at the 100 level tickets. They are selling for $200, $300, and $400 EACH and some over $600. That is 2x, 3x, 4x, and up to 6x face value. Add 10% of the total sale (service charge) and factor in shipping as well. Even the upper level tix are going for $180-$300 EACH.

Face Value for the Lower Bowl is $99+tax per ticket.

What do tickets usually go for buying them at the game from scalpers?

>> Varies by opponent, 'Skins record, and the weather (and not necessarily in that order). I have heard that the best place to buy is where the shuttle buses drop off people. Singles should be easy to come by, pairs and up might be harder and expect to pay more for a pair than two singles.

BTW, as I was walking up towards the stadium for the Jacksonville game, I heard a guy say he had tickets for $30 each. :yes:

Also, scratch off the back of the ticket with a coin. If it is legit, you will see a Redskins logo. Somebody posted that on this site and I thought they were kidding, but it really is true!

thats weird cuz i thought it was illegal i dunno cuz it is sponsored by so many sports teams why would they allow you to scalp?....anyways i guess i have been lucky because every time i buy it has been face value.

>> Stubhub has a ton of ads at FedEx Field. I'm sure Snyder could not care less as long as he gets his advertising bucks. :2cents:

Archived