Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 LL Redskins / Cowboys tickets HOME SIDE.

f33lsgood

Asking for $480.00 each (i know its not face but i paid alot more and am pissed i'm going to miss the game as it is) email or pm me f33lsgood@hotmail.com in two days its going on ebay for alot more but i wanted to give ES a chance and a discount. :(

Not sure what auctions you are looking at on EBAY but the games are NOT going for $960. I've seen several auctions in the 100 level on the sidelines WITH PARKING go for $500 TOTAL. Not giving much of a "discount" here:doh: Actually, your prices are more comparable to StubHub:rolleyes:

Look guys, i bought the tickets for ALOT more then i'm selling .. did i get raped on it ... hell yea ... but that doesn't mean i'mma bend totally over even if its for my fellow "skins" call it whatever you guys want but at this moment i'd rather sell it for that much to a blue jersey then take a 1500 dollar cut so thanks for your input and helpful comments and thanks to the true fans who would love to get away with these tickets for 10 bucks each but i'll take my chances on ebay. Thread can be closed. Thanks guys.

Look guys, i bought the tickets for ALOT more then i'm selling .. did i get raped on it ... hell yea ... but that doesn't mean i'mma bend totally over even if its for my fellow "skins" call it whatever you guys want but at this moment i'd rather sell it for that much to a blue jersey then take a 1500 dollar cut so thanks for your input and helpful comments and thanks to the true fans who would love to get away with these tickets for 10 bucks each but i'll take my chances on ebay. Thread can be closed. Thanks guys.

Hey, post a link to your auction. I would love to know if someone actually paid $1,000 dollars for them (even a dallas fan). I dont think anyone was looking to buy the tix for $10. This just isn't the place to come and try to sell tix for the same outrageous price you paid at stubhub.:cheers:

I was going to give this guy a hard time. But then I checked what tix had been sold for on eBay recently. His tix were in the ball park. Plus, I don't doubt he paid something like that for them. So you can't blame him for wanting to get his money back.

His mistake was trying to get it back HERE. I think he needs to list them somewhere else rather than here.

But he's a noob. He didn't know better.

Sellout. lol

I was going to give this guy a hard time. But then I checked what tix had been sold for on eBay recently. His tix were in the ball park. Plus, I don't doubt he paid something like that for them. So you can't blame him for wanting to get his money back.

His mistake was trying to get it back HERE. I think he needs to list them somewhere else rather than here.

But he's a noob. He didn't know better.

:cheers: Thanks, noob? no .... desperate .. yes :D, as someone who gets free tickets all the time trust me i'd give them free if i can but like i said ... these just bent me over.

Archived