Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ongoing 'intifada' in France has injured 2,500 police in 2006

Sarge

Tell me again why we want to let the world's riff raff in here? :doh:

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/06/front2454036.086111111.html

This might have dropped below the radar, but Al Qaida and its allies are literally battling the Crusaders every day in Europe. And so far, Europe isn't doing so well.

"We are in a state of civil war, orchestrated by radical Islamists," said Michel Thoomis, secretary general of the Action Police trade union. "This is not a question of urban violence any more. It is an intifada, with stones and firebombs."

The French Interior Ministry has acknowledged the Muslim uprising. The ministry said more than 2,500 police officers have been injured in 2006. This amounts to at least 14 officers each day.

The battles have been under-reported but alarming to French authorities. Muslim street commanders, who run lucrative drug networks, have organized youngsters in housing projects to ambush police and confront security forces. The response time allows hundreds of Muslims to storm police cars and patrols within minutes.

"You no longer see two or three youths confronting police," Thoomis said. "You see whole tower blocks emptying into the streets to set their comrades free when they are arrested."

France's huge Muslim minority community has come under the influence of agents often influenced and financed by Al Qaida. These agents have recruited Muslim youngsters for urban warfare in which police and government representatives are injured daily.

Not surprisingly, Muslim neighborhoods are becoming autonomous zones, with police and government workers too scared to enter. The police union is demanding the Interior Ministry supply officers with armored cars.

European law enforcement sources say France could be a model for other countries. The most worried are Britain and the Netherlands.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1609

The Rape of Europe

From the desk of Paul Belien on Wed, 2006-10-25 20:57

The German author Henryk M. Broder recently told the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant (12 October) that young Europeans who love freedom, better emigrate. Europe as we know it will no longer exist 20 years from now. Whilst sitting on a terrace in Berlin, Broder pointed to the other customers and the passers-by and said melancholically: “We are watching the world of yesterday.”

Europe is turning Muslim. As Broder is sixty years old he is not going to emigrate himself. “I am too old,” he said. However, he urged young people to get out and “move to Australia or New Zealand. That is the only option they have if they want to avoid the plagues that will turn the old continent uninhabitable.”

Many Germans and Dutch, apparently, did not wait for Broder’s advice. The number of emigrants leaving the Netherlands and Germany has already surpassed the number of immigrants moving in. One does not have to be prophetic to predict, like Henryk Broder, that Europe is becoming Islamic. Just consider the demographics. The number of Muslims in contemporary Europe is estimated to be 50 million. It is expected to double in twenty years. By 2025, one third of all European children will be born to Muslim families. Today Mohammed is already the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and other major European cities.

Broder is convinced that the Europeans are not willing to oppose islamization. “The dominant ethos,” he told De Volkskrant, “is perfectly voiced by the stupid blonde woman author with whom I recently debated. She said that it is sometimes better to let yourself be raped than to risk serious injuries while resisting. She said it is sometimes better to avoid fighting than run the risk of death.”

In a recent op-ed piece in the Brussels newspaper De Standaard (23 October) the Dutch (gay and self-declared “humanist”) author Oscar Van den Boogaard refers to Broder’s interview. Van den Boogaard says that to him coping with the islamization of Europe is like “a process of mourning.” He is overwhelmed by a “feeling of sadness.” “I am not a warrior,” he says, “but who is? I have never learned to fight for my freedom. I was only good at enjoying it.”

As Tom Bethell wrote in this month’s American Spectator: “Just at the most basic level of demography the secular-humanist option is not working.” But there is more to it than the fact that non-religious people tend not to have as many children as religious people, because many of them prefer to “enjoy” freedom rather than renounce it for the sake of children. Secularists, it seems to me, are also less keen on fighting. Since they do not believe in an afterlife, this life is the only thing they have to lose. Hence they will rather accept submission than fight. Like the German feminist Broder referred to, they prefer to be raped than to resist.

“If faith collapses, civilization goes with it,” says Bethell. That is the real cause of the closing of civilization in Europe. Islamization is simply the consequence. The very word Islam means “submission” and the secularists have submitted already. Many Europeans have already become Muslims, though they do not realize it or do not want to admit it.

Some of the people I meet in the U.S. are particularly worried about the rise of anti-Semitism in Europe. They are correct when they fear that anti-Semitism is also on the rise among non-immigrant Europeans. The latter hate people with a fighting spirit. Contemporary anti-Semitism in Europe (at least when coming from native Europeans) is related to anti-Americanism. People who are not prepared to resist and are eager to submit, hate others who do not want to submit and are prepared to fight. They hate them because they are afraid that the latter will endanger their lives as well. In their view everyone must submit.

This is why they have come to hate Israel and America so much, and the small band of European “islamophobes” who dare to talk about what they see happening around them. West Europeans have to choose between submission (islam) or death. I fear, like Broder, that they have chosen submission – just like in former days when they preferred to be red rather than dead.

France deserves whatever it gets. I'll never shed a tear for that sorry bunch of ungrateful ********. I would DARE them to ask for my help if I was president. Fat freakin' chance.

But with our foreign policy the way it is, one of these days, they're going to realize we were right to fight terrorism before it came to our turf. Then they're going to cry for our help, and we're going to give in. But of course, when it comes to helping us do the same thing, they'll hang us out dry. And they'll have the nerve to be arrogant about it.

Let's not be so judgemental against them. Remember, we didn't have two World Wars fought here and therefore can't fully understand their mindset.

We have to do something to inform them of what the stakes are. I don't know if I could take seeing the lands my relatives immigrated from turning Islamic.

Let's not be so judgemental against them. Remember, we didn't have two World Wars fought here and therefore can't fully understand their mindset.

We have to do something to inform them of what the stakes are. I don't know if I could take seeing the lands my relatives immigrated from turning Islamic.

Do something to inform them. Are you kidding me? If they're too damn stupid to see their own demise growing amongst them, there's nothing "we" can do.

ahh france, the smelly armpit of europe:)

i take certaint pride that our Navy opened a can of whop ass on the french navy in the quasi-french war of the early 1800's.

might i mention the Marines sent a squad onto the shore of france and burned 3 villages and killed 11 french troops without a single casualty?

ahh the days when wars between allies were common.

but wait, nvm, france wasnt an ally of the US at that time...

Lemme try....

*ahem*

Dear France,

As the proud grandson of a D-Day Veteran, Co. L, 29th Division, I feel that in his legacy and in honor of his heroic service, it is my patriotic duty to inform you that you are about to lose your collective arse.

While the rock pelting, burnings in effigy, smoldering automobiles, decimated homes and store fronts, injuries to thousands of police officers and complete intimidation of loyal French citizens may seem like a mere inconvenience, I believe they may be subtle hints of a larger problem simmering beneath the surface of your national interest.

I know you as a people have a long and storied history of being caught...shall we say politely "off-guard." You believed that Hitler's tanks amassed on your boarder couldn't possibly signal impending invasion. Surely there had to be another explanation. Well there wasn't. Unintimitaed, you turned to your 700 page Warfighting Playbook. But just like Al Saunders playbook contains 700 variations on the screen pass, your playbook contained 700 different ways to say "We surrender."

Let's face it, France, your history as a nation of warriors and great resolve is long forgotten. Sure, you helped us win our independence, and helped sway the Civil War in favor of the Union. (We'll pretend to forget that you only got involved in the Civil War when it was clear the North was going to win.) Where historically you have fought on behalf of the creation and preservation of the United States of America, we are grateful. But on behalf of my beloved US of A, I'd respectfully ask, "can you save your own ass for once??"

Muslim extremists are conducting a not-so undercover invasion of your sovreign land. While the car fires and lootings make the headlines, the influx of "hidden soldiers" (read: terrorists) is taking place behind the scenes. Check your population trend by religion. It's becoming more than a little frightening.

Before long, those extremists will begin to wreak real havoc in your streets. Car bombings, suicide bombings, and fatwas against your government will become the norm. They'll corrupt your media, and destroy your national resolve. Just like Hitler 60+ years ago, Muslim extremists are hellbent on taking over the world. And just like Hitler, their first step is taking over the softest target in Europe...France.

You've already demonstrated your unwillingness to help us fight terrorism on their soil, dear France. Americans have short memories, but we still remember that. We're also stretched thin by carrying on said war against terror, largely on our own. What does that mean to you? That means that the United States may not be as quick to jump to your defense as we've been until this point. You may be left to fight your battle on your own. You may be left to save your own ass, and I seriously doubt your Warfighting Playbook has changed much.

Think about it, France. The time is now. Show us that you're ready to stand and fight the evil that is Islamofascism. Fight it at home. Fight it abroad. Fight it with every last fibre of your being, because the USA may not be willing to fight it for you this time. Unless of course you have some oil reserves we don't know about. Then we'll talk.

Sincerely,

honorary_hog

Concerned American

Archived