Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prediction

budski

There will be 40 more Brunell threads started.

There will be 45 more start Campbell threads started.

25 more defense is the problem threads started.

20 bash Gibbs.

1 resign Ramsey thread.

15 Its the offensive line.

6 its the front office.

Geez people get a grip.

Its the bye week things are going to get crazy around here. So who thinks Brunell sucks and Campbell should start, because the defense is not going to stop anyone anyways, maybe gibbs should retire, wheres ramsey he never got a fair shot, the offensive line couldnt block for anyone, **** screw all this lets just fire snyder its all his fault anyways.

i think after the bye week we are gonna see 1 of 2 things:

A. We come out with fire in our butts and gibbs changes to campbell or sticks with brunell and we salvage whats left of the season and make a good showing the second half playoffs or not!

B. We still suck and finish with a top 5 pick next draft(which goes to Denver :doh: ) and we start a fresh being made fun of!

So...what do you want to talk about?

The fact that being 2-5 going into the bye is all part of the master plan of this team to march into the playoffs. Think about getting these losses out of the way early makes sense. It also allows the fans to build themselves into a frenzy, as the team will go undefeated the rest of the season. It's all a ploy to sucker the rest of the teams in the NFL to think we are really bad. Thats why the 700 page playbook. Its all part of the process and plan of the great coaches.

Fantasyland is such a wonderful place isnt it?

The fact that being 2-5 going into the bye is all part of the master plan of this team to march into the playoffs. Think about getting these losses out of the way early makes sense. It also allows the fans to build themselves into a frenzy, as the team will go undefeated the rest of the season. It's all a ploy to sucker the rest of the teams in the NFL to think we are really bad. Thats why the 700 page playbook. Its all part of the process and plan of the great coaches.

Fantasyland is such a wonderful place isnt it?

*Drooling*

Say more! Say more! Take me far away!

You are truly a diumbass, Snyder owns the team. He doesnt coach, he doesnt scout, he doesnt do anything other than make money and spend money!!!
Hmm where do I start, if you would read my post again I am making fun of evereything he pointed out, ever heard of sarcasm, you sir are the DUMBASS.

Archived