Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hopefully Gibbs is watching to Dallas game

hands11

Well they just switched to the 26 year old Romo sits to pee who is mobile and its made a difference already. Even with a poor O line in this game, they are already releasing more receivers because Romo sits to pee can run away from the rush. He also just converted a 2 pt conversion with a run. Hell, Bledsoe

This could be interesting if we have to play against Dallas who made the switch while 4-2 and behind in a big game against the Giants.

If they stay will Romo sits to pee another week, this will get lots of coverage come Dallas week and if we loss, Gibbs will get rostered (in the media) for not making the switch to Campbell.

Well they just switched to the 26 year old Romo sits to pee who is mobile and its made a difference already. Even with a poor O line in this game, they are already releasing more receivers because Romo sits to pee can run away from the rush. He also just converted a 2 pt conversion with a run. Hell, Bledsoe

This could be interesting if we have to play against Dallas who made the switch while 4-2 and behind in a big game against the Giants.

If they stay will Romo sits to pee another week, this will get lots of coverage come Dallas week and if we loss, Gibbs will get rostered for not making the switch to Campbell.

Romo sits to pee throws a pick in the giants redzone, then they score a td to go up by 19, and now he throws another pick when Dallas is driving, yep Gibbs is going to make a change now :doh:

yup. only 2 interceptions for Romo sits to pee so far. not bad.

but in all seriousness -- he does seem to have more of a presence on the field than bledsoe. adds that scrambling element as well.

i wish we had a coaching staff that was willing to take a risk like this.

If they stay will Romo sits to pee another week, this will get lots of coverage come Dallas week and if we loss, Gibbs will get rostered for not making the switch to Campbell.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Two picks later in which one was thrown directly to a DT on a screen...

Way to have supports for your argument...

Enter foot in mouth at any time... ;)

HTTR

It's the attitude of the team you have to look at. ANd it's his first real start, you can't judge it the same way.

The question Bill asked himself, I think, is "can we continue with Drew at this moment and win games and win the title?"

No. That's why he switched. It has nothing to do with whether or not Romo sits to pee is going to make mistakes.

Romo sits to pee throws a pick in the giants redzone, then they score a td to go up by 19, and now he throws another pick when Dallas is driving, yep Gibbs is going to make a change now :doh:

Did you actually read the first post or are you just childishly in love with the :doh: icon.

I said, if he starts against us and if they win, the MEDIA will be all over him.

learn to read. oh annnnd :doh: :D

Did you actually read the first post or are you just childishly in love with the :doh: icon.

I said, if he starts against us and if they win, the MEDIA will be all over him.

learn to read. oh annnnd :doh: :D

the media will be on him no matter who is playing and if we lose, then we are 2-6 and the season is over :doh: :silly:

It's the attitude of the team you have to look at. ANd it's his first real start, you can't judge it the same way.

The question Bill asked himself, I think, is "can we continue with Drew at this moment and win games and win the title?"

No. That's why he switched. It has nothing to do with whether or not Romo sits to pee is going to make mistakes.

The look on his face shows either he had some bad pasta today or he made a big mistake :silly:

Tip my hat to Bill Parcells. Despite the constant pressure that wasnt necessarily Bledsoe's fault, Drew did make sure poor decisions and it just wasnt working. Call me silly, but it does sound familiar. ITS NOT WORKING, ENTER #17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all the Brunell haters(me included)...see the Cowboys for example #1 of why Gibbs is sticking with Brunell. Tony Romo sits to pee 1 TD 3 INT's in 1 half. Not saying that JC is going to perform like that, but the possibility exists. It's easy to hold the clipboard.....

See what a quarterback change can do for a team?

3 interceptions.

and the way our defense is playing we can not afford to give the other team 17 easy points like Romo sits to pee did tonight

This is why Gibbs is going to ride Mark to he can't walk anymore.

Tip my hat to Bill Parcells. Despite the constant pressure that wasnt necessarily Bledsoe's fault, Drew did make sure poor decisions and it just wasnt working. Call me silly, but it does sound familiar. ITS NOT WORKING, ENTER #17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd NEVER back the cowgirlz, but propz to Parcells for having the balls to make the right change. It didnt pan out, but Tony Romo sits to pee hasnt got many reps with the starters neither.

Whoa, TONY Romo sits to pee JUST THREW A TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!! They still losing though :laugh: :dallasuck

Archived