Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Fans Will Go NUTS when Boonell plays in two weeks

UnKle RUku$

Boonell runs on the field in 2 weeks...I will be there Section 403 row 1 seat 8. Leading the Boo Birds...A QB change will not be made until the Skins' lose to Dallas then Philly...Possibly...

Be prepared to get tons of responses from people on here that think that it's classless to boo Brunell's (the O as a whole) poor play.

Back whoever is in there, booing does nothing, it won't waiver Gibbs. He's trying to win and he puts his best chance in there to win that game. Its quite simple, give it up and support whoever is in there jeez.

ummmm actually, booing is what made Gibbs put Ramsey in instead of Brunell two years ago agaisnt Cinci... I was there, I boo'd :D

YES!!!!!!!!! Boo Brunell to your hearts contempt....

He deserves it more than anyone would like to admit. The first time he throws 2 yards on a 3rd and 8 it's going to get ugly, and deservedly so.

He's a sorry excuse for a pro quarterback... he's more worried about not getting hit than he is stepping up and making the throw.

YES!!!!!!!!! Boo Brunell to your hearts contempt....

He deserves it more than anyone would like to admit. The first time he throws 2 yards on a 3rd and 8 it's going to get ugly, and deservedly so.

He's a sorry excuse for a pro quarterback... he's too worried about not getting hit than he is stepping up and making the throw.

Or how about this team is asking him to do things that he is just not physically capable of anymore?

Or how about this team is asking him to do things that he is just not physically capable of anymore?

Oh yeah? What exactly are they asking him to do besides throwing 20 screen passes a game?

I can't believe you had the balls to even say that...

And I'll tell you what... if he really isn't physically capable of doing anything other than throwing screen passes and throwing the ball out of bounds, then what is your reasoning for backing his sorry arse?

ummmm actually, booing is what made Gibbs put Ramsey in instead of Brunell two years ago agaisnt Cinci... I was there, I boo'd :D
I was just thinking that, I was actually at that game as well and it just seemed like Gibbs had enough of the Ramsey chants and said **** it put his ass in. But I for one know when brunell throws a check down pass on 3rd down for a 2 yard gain everyone will boo there asses off and it will get ugly.

Oh yeah? What exactly are they asking him to do besides throwing 20 screen passes a game?

I can't believe you had the balls to even say that...

And I'll tell you what... if he really isn't physically capable of doing anything other than throwing screen passes and throwing the ball out of bounds, then what is your reasoning for backing his sorry arse?

Donkey, read my comment earlier in the thread. I won't be booing Brunell, I'll be booing Gibbs.

The part of this that pisses me off is that half of these "Boo Birds" are the same people who don't cheer when on D is on the field and it's 3rd down. It's pathetic.

I'm mad and disappointed. But what does it help to boo our team before the game starts?

No matter how angry I am with the Skins, I will always hate Dallas more. I will NOT give them the satisfaction of hearing us boo our team...

The part of this that pisses me off is that half of these "Boo Birds" are the same people who don't cheer when on D is on the field and it's 3rd down. It's pathetic.

I'm mad and disappointed. But what does it help to boo our team before the game starts?

No matter how angry I am with the Skins, I will always hate Dallas more. I will NOT give them the satisfaction of hearing us boo our team...

And it's this type of sheep mentality that will continue to allow Snyder to run this team without a real GM.

And it's this type of sheep mentality that will continue to allow Snyder to run this team without a real GM.

I misread your stance on the subject... my apologies.

That being said I'm no donkey!

Anyways, yeah... Gibbs' loyalty to Brunell is driving me mad.

Maybe he should take his own advice when it comes to Brunell -

"Last year doesn't buy you anything up here."

I misread your stance on the subject... my apologies.

That being said I'm no donkey!

Anyways, yeah... Gibbs' loyalty to Brunell is driving me mad.

Maybe he should take his own advice when it comes to Brunell -

"Last year doesn't buy you anything up here."

:thumbsup:

Sorry about the donkey comment.

Really what gets to me is the "they're our team and we'll support them and spend our money no matter what" mentality.

Well, I'll always root for the team...

But that doesn't mean I have to agree with what they're doing... And right now I honestly don't.

Gibbs' second tenure is looking like a complete and utter failure right now. Who would've thought? IMO the problem is he's not really a coach like he was previously. Now he's a GM and basically an overseer... and he's obviously not very good at either.

when you play like Boonell has been playing your gonna invite the boo birds in.Be prepared to hear it when Boonell dumps another game for us.

I'm all for replacing Brunell, but this is just stupid. There are a lot of problems much higher on the priority list then QB and most of them are on the other side of the ball.

Archived