Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm in Physical Pain

PotomacSkinsFan

maybe this doesnt deserve its own thread, but I just wanted to say that I'm in physical pain right now from these last three games. It hurts a lot. After the Giants I felt resilient; after the Titans I felt nothing but anger; and, after this week i feel depressed.

I think you're all great fans no matter how you respond to a loss, we all grieve differently. I just wanted to announce that I won't post or look at this site until after we win another game. So, I'll see you all after the Dallas game right here, but right now it justs hurts to wallow in our misery on this board.

God Bless, Hail Skins, I'll cya in 2 weeks.

:dallasuck

Wasn't this a loss on EVERYBODY'S preseason schedule?

Shouldn't be too surprised. Hey, maybe we can get back to 9-7, just miss the playoffs, ruin a few teams playoff hopes, we play nothing but contenders from here on out sans the Bucs. And maybe we beat the Cowboys.

It isn't over yet. So we might not make the playoffs, got to look at other bright spots. I bet by November our offense will be really fun to watch and our defense will get better as long as we don't get too many more injuries and we can get back to full strength.

It's just a football team, a football team we have no control over. We've seen the post season twice in 15 years, shouldn't we be able to handle these performances?

• 2 weeks later...

I tolf y'all I'd be back after this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have posted earlier but I had to leave for the Pats/Colts game. We're back. Right in the hunt. Hail!!!

A healthy Santana Moss means a 10 point victory in this one. Time for the skinners to go on a tear.

I f-in love Joe Gibbs

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

I tolf y'all I'd be back after this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have posted earlier but I had to leave for the Pats/Colts game. We're back. Right in the hunt. Hail!!!

A healthy Santana Moss means a 10 point victory in this one. Time for the skinners to go on a tear.

I f-in love Joe Gibbs

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Welcome back!

:cheers: :eaglesuck :cheers: :eaglesuck :cheers:

Archived