Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is springs playing?

SkinsFan13

I seriously doubt he's ready to man up with Marvin on Sunday

notice last week he wasn't responsible for any deep coverage

Its not like Marvin has Steve Smiths speed. Harrison is 34 and a great possession receiver. I like Springs chances against him better then say a burner like Steve Smith, especially if Springs isn't quite in game shape.

Its not like Marvin has Steve Smiths speed. Harrison is 34 and a great possession receiver. I like Springs chances against him better then say a burner like Steve Smith, especially if Springs isn't quite in game shape.

??? Marvin Harrison has blazing speed. He is incredibly fast. Maybe not Moss/Smith but he could burn any of our corners...

??? Marvin Harrison has blazing speed. He is incredibly fast. Maybe not Moss/Smith but he could burn any of our corners...

Harrison was never considered Blinding fast when he was younger. he's smart, has GOOD speed and runs great routes. I think he's lost a 1/2 step at 34. Not saying underestimate him, but I like the Springs matchup on him.

I think the key to the game is effing up the Colts' offensive timing.... jamming at the line of scrimmage and manipulating the receivers off of their routes. Easier said then done... but we've got to slow them down and get a few three and outs so our offense can methodically move the ball and take time off the clock. Additionally, we've got to get into the redzone and score touchdowns... not field goals.

Archived