Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone going to the Indy game?

grampi

I'm taking my wife to Sunday's game. My wife got me 2 ticks for an anniversary gift. This is my first pro game. I was very excited about going to the game earlier in the year when I still had high expectations for the Skins. I'm still excited about going to the game, but not nearly as much as I was before the season became a bust. No doubt I would be totally elated if the Skins were somehow able to get out of Indy with a win......

I'm not going to the game, but I was thinking that if I got all my transcripts out for the week, I might treat myself and ride over to Indy on Saturday and maybe try to get some autographs. We did that in Cincy when the 'Skins were there. The Cincy fans were great - of course, it was preseason. I hope the Indy fans are good too. Have a great time.

Happy Anniversary. I know theres another guy on here going, he told us to look for a guy being thrown down the seats by colts fans lol.

Hope you have a fun time!

That was me...they told me I may get throw over...by Colts Fans...well if they jump me after WE WIN....I'll be falling over the balcony singing HAIL TO THE REDSKINS all the way down...lol

LITERALLY TAKIING ONE FOR THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you on the other side of the victory in Indy...I'll be wearing a number 80 jersey with the words "the knife" on the back...long story...but the shirt is only a joke!

Archived