Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1st post of year, which means most likely it will be buried!

Arnok Vanquish

Rookie QB, one of the worst run defenses in the nfl, coming into OUR house, with one of the best RB's in the NFL on our team, and we give him 14 carries, and can't get the rookie to turn the ball over once? Does 14 carries = 2Td's. Does that mean 28 carries would = 4 Td's. Oh wait, if we would actually give our RB's 28 carries in a game, especially against a run defense like that, in OUR house, most likely it would add up to 6 Td's because THEN our passing game would actually work also and we could score that way too!!! Oh, but wait a minute, because I don't have 1500 posts, and because I am not one of the "regulars" or "well-respected posters" on here, most likely this will just get buried as more negative posting and I don't know what I am talking about and that I am NOT 42 years old and have been a Redskins fan for 30 years, and yada yada yada. Look friends, we sucked today, because we don't even gameplan anymore. We don't even stratagize any more. That was the most humiliating, pathetic, dissapointing loss I myself have watched in the last 5 years, hands down. It was so bad, that when we DO win next week at Indy, and we will, cause that is how "parody" in the NFL works, it still won't compensate for such a pathetic performance. No friends, when we beat Dallas after our bye, that won't compensate either. Being 42 years old, being a longtime and true loyal Redskins fan over the years, I really don't know what will remove this taste out of my mouth. I know one thing, won't be paying next year for NFL Sunday Ticket to see the Redskins play. 1st time I won't in last 7 years.:mad:

It helps to use paragraphs. :P

You are right. That was the worst showing that I have seen since at least the Oakland game last year and maybe even since Spurrier was here in 03.

They had the worst run defense in the league so what did we do? Not run the ball.

They started a rook QB and we couldn't get a single turnover but our super smart QB who cannot be benched for anything does turn it over.

The playcalling was bad. I still can't blame the defense too much. How would the offense do without Portis, Moss, Thomas, and Dockery starting or playing injured?

Bottom line, our defense is less than 75%, run the ball on the worst rushing defense in the league to keep them off the field and fresh but we didn't do that. Horrible playcalling.

LOL like I figured, I got 51 views, ONE reply, and then bye bye, it's buried, BUT, so many more things along these same lines were said after. Run the Ball, Ball the Run, Bun the Rall. THAT was the point I was trying to make, and it is NOT negative nor will I ever try to be negative, but I went to bed the night of that game at around 10:30 pm very tired, and had to get up at 1:30 am in the morning to post what I did, because my mind was racing so bad with what happened, was long day at work next day, but once I posted and got it off my chest, fell asleep about 10 minutes after I went back to bed!! As one of my favorite commercials says: BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I was at the Oakland game. THAT was the single worst performance I have ever seen, save for a Spurier game I know I went to but I don't even remember who we were playing or the score because it was that uninspiring. At least against the Titans we dominated early on when it was 14-3. Instead of looking at how they were 0-5, I look at how they held the Colts to just 14 points in their house the week before. The Titans came into the game last week with a lot more confidence and momentum than they had before.

Well this is my first post period, and Id love to use it to tell you to get over it, and if you cant, then thank god you live in Iowa. Sure, Im only 23, but been a skins fan since I was in my moms tummy. I sure as hell know that no matter what, if your a true skins fan, you arent gonna bail on your team.

Sure, it iant easy to see them lose that game, and like you said, thats how it usually works in the NFL....But the truth of the matter is, we have one of the best, if not the best, coaching staffs in the league. We have a team loaded with talent. And we have one of the best fanbases, minus a few here and there :doh: , in the league. And best part of the whole thing is, the season isnt over, and luckily the NFL is going to make the Redskins play the rest of the games.

Im not saying were gonna win the rest of the games, but look at where we were last year and in 91 and where we ended up. Plus Im sure theres more. Ive read this board for 2 or 3 years now, but didnt post until now, because its miserable to hear these half :moon: fans throw a fit and expect nothing but a pitty party.

:point2sky

Arnok ... why do you think the Skins will beat Indy and Dallas? Do you know something?

Because Arnok will be up on top of the scoreboard with Betsy, his trusty Winchester 30.06, making sure that the 6'3 guy with the laser, rocket arm gets some lead in his diet.:laugh:

Archived