Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heads should roll after yesterday's performance...

PCRoughrider

I have been a true Redskin fan since 1973 and I love the Redskins. Having said that, If Gibbs cannot make the correct decision to demote Brunel, then Gibbs needs to go. If we are going to loose, at least promoting Jason Campbell to the starting the QB looks forward to the future by giving him valuable experience and give some meaning to the these looses. Three years we have suffered through this Brunel fiasco. This issue has always been a Gibbs character flaw. Why can't our redskins’ team have a talented QB run our offense for 10 + years like many other teams have done in the past and are doing right now. We have the talent and skill on staff for a new Head coach to step right in and make the correct decisions. Could they do any worse? Brunel MUST GO OR BOTH THEY BOTH MUST GO!!! :mad:

I have been a true Redskin fan since 1973 and I love the Redskins. Having said that, If Gibbs cannot make the correct decision to demote Brunel, then Gibbs needs to go. If we are going to loose, at least promoting Jason Campbell to the starting the QB looks forward to the future by giving him valuable experience and give some meaning to the these looses. Three years we have suffered through this Brunel fiasco. This issue has always been a Gibbs character flaw. Why can't our redskins’ team have a talented QB run our offense for 10 + years like many other teams have done in the past and are doing right now. We have the talent and skill on staff for a new Head coach to step right in and make the correct decisions. Could they do any worse? Brunel MUST GO OR BOTH THEY BOTH MUST GO!!! :mad:
They're back already??? Don't put Campbell in unless we're mathematically out of the playoffs.

Clint

Well, when Jerry Gray was interviewed by Comcast after the game yesterday, he said that we may have to make some changes in the secondary if things don't pick up. When asked, whether or not some possible trades will be made, he said "may be" with a dull smirk on his face. That was very interesting, you can tell that he was extremely pissed. I'm not sure if anyone else saw this.

Archived