Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles vs. Cowboys (Main Event) Game Thread

Number5

rather have the Iggles 4-1 than the Cowboys but now all I am gonna hear is how great the Eagles are. I still don't buy it. This was an emotional game that they couldn't lose and the other teams they beat, well....you know.
I knew it wouldn't take long to hear this. All of you guys kept saying, "wait until you play a good D." Well we did, and all McNabb did was rack up 300 plus yards and 2 TD's w/o Stallworth......

P.S. I'm certainly not ready to declare us NFC East Champs, but I'm just saying.......

I knew it wouldn't take long to hear this. All of you guys kept saying, "wait until you play a good D." Well we did, and all McNabb did was rack up 300 plus yards and 2 TD's w/o Stallworth......

P.S. I'm certainly not ready to declare us NFC East Champs, but I'm just saying.......

Westbrook had 33 yards rushing.

If you think you'll be in it at the end when you can't consistently rush, you're dreaming.

It was an exciting game yesterday, but if it weren't for Bledsoe, you'd be crying right now. :laugh:

Philly is hardly the best team in the NFL nor NFC...but, we're gonna have to put up with three more games of this. Eagles fans' bravado :doh:

Westbrook had 33 yards rushing.

If you think you'll be in it at the end when you can't consistently rush, you're dreaming.

It was an exciting game yesterday, but if it weren't for Bledsoe, you'd be crying right now. :laugh:

Philly is hardly the best team in the NFL nor NFC...but, we're gonna have to put up with three more games of this. Eagles fans' bravado :doh:

Thank you tr1. This was the next thing I was expecting to read, right on cue. I'm sure the Eagles racking up 7 sacks and pressuring him on numerous other occasions had nothing to do with his lackluster game, huh? He just gave it away though.:doh: He asked for the blitz and he got it. tr1, your continued excuses for why the eagles just aren't that good are only making this win sweeter.

Thank you tr1. This was the next thing I was expecting to read, right on cue. I'm sure the Eagles racking up 7 sacks and pressuring him on numerous other occasions had nothing to do with his lackluster game, huh? He just gave it away though.:doh: He asked for the blitz and he got it. tr1, your continued excuses for why the eagles just aren't that good are only making this win sweeter.

Enjoy your run.

You were playing a division rival at home. Sorry, most people would expect you to win....that's just a fact.

I haven't said your defense is bad (though I may have mentioned your dbs). It's good as long as you get that rush, but had Bledsoe eaten the ball a couple of times, you'd have lost. He didn't, and you won.

The other fact is that without a running game, you'll never be a great team.

And keep visiting...you should win your next three, too.

Enjoy your run.

You were playing a division rival at home. Sorry, most people would expect you to win....that's just a fact.

I haven't said your defense is bad (though I may have mentioned your dbs). It's good as long as you get that rush, but had Bledsoe eaten the ball a couple of times, you'd have lost. He didn't, and you won.

It certainly didn't sound like you expected us to win this game. All I read from you since the giants fiasco was, "wait until you play a team with a good defense, that number 1 offense will be stifled." Now you've just found something new to pinpoint on with the hopes that you'll eventually be right.

It certainly didn't sound like you expected us to win this game. All I read from you since the giants fiasco was, "wait until you play a team with a good defense, that number 1 offense will be stifled." Now you've just found something new to pinpoint on with the hopes that you'll eventually be right.

Do a little research.

I have the Eagles going 7-1.

And you haven't played a good defense, yet. The pukes did shut your run down, but who doesn't?

Do a little research.

I have the Eagles going 7-1.

And you haven't played a good defense, yet. The pukes did shut your run down, but who doesn't?

Not sure, maybe the other teams the Eagles played that allowed them to be the #7 rushing team in the league going into the game?

I think the good defense argument will lose its steam eventually too. The Eagles O put up 24 and 31 on NY and Dallas, when the Skins put up 3 and 10.

Not sure, maybe the other teams the Eagles played that allowed them to be the #7 rushing team in the league going into the game?

I think the good defense argument will lose its steam eventually too. The Eagles O put up 24 and 31 on NY and Dallas, when the Skins put up 3 and 10.

I'd have to say Dallas is the toughest D you've played so far...and how did you do?

You exploited their weakness against the long ball very, very well.

You rushed for what, 52 yards!

So far, there isn't any mystery here. As long as McNabb stays healthy, the Eagles will be in it ...but without a running game, they aren't going as far as they could.

And Dallas still suffers from a questionable kick game, qb play subject to o-line performance, and a defense subject to the big play...on a regular basis.

I still think the Skins and Giants are the toughest teams to figure out...but I still think the Skins will win the division in the end.

I agree that a consistent running game would propel the Eagles to an even higher status. As long as McNabb keeps playing like this, though, they'll be in every game.

And at this time I can't pick the Skins to win the division since they haven't displayed any consistency.

Fair enough.

:cheers:

I still think the Skins and Giants are the toughest teams to figure out...but I still think the Skins will win the division in the end.

Of course you do. You are the ultimate homer. Someone who couldn't see the truth it it were smacked upside their head.

Of course you do. You are the ultimate homer. Someone who couldn't see the truth it it were smacked upside their head.

The truth is 38-24!

Romo sits to pee...Romo sits to pee...Romo sits to pee...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That sounds eerily familiar.

I was hoping no one would notice that...

Sometimes it's hard being a Redskins fan...but we're only 5 games in...and we haven't had our bye yet.

On the road to two conference teams is very, very tough...

Enjoy your run.

Bledsoe "ate it" 7 times. If he did that anymore he would be laid up in the hospital and would have fumbled five times.

BTW you mentioned the the defensive backs.

But you also told us our pass rush from our defensive line was worse then last year. Which by all rights was atrocious. All the while we were leading the league in sacks, and with most of the pressure coming from the front four when you said this. And I believe it was Bubba that is telling us that the skins d-line is better then the eagles.

But you also told us our pass rush from our defensive line was worse then last year. Which by all rights was atrocious. All the while we were leading the league in sacks, and with most of the pressure coming from the front four when you said this. And I believe it was Bubba that is telling us that the skins d-line is better then the eagles.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bledsoe drove on you twice in the last five minutes just to give you some gifts.

The Eagles D is the Eagles D of old. Gamble...sometimes you win...sometimes you lose. You're still not getting serious pressure without a blitz.

Just the facts.

Archived