Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Higher Power Working for Us Today

ragemdw

So I wanted to make a quick thread and let you all know that the Skins will win today because of a great higher power working for them.

The biggest influence on my being a Skins Fan was my grandmother. She was a die-hard fan and her life was that of a true Redskins Fan. She passed away this past July and today is her birthday.

We will win because she will be pushing for the Skins!!

first off...sorry bout your Grandmother... nice to know we have the extra help!:) My Granddad had the same influence.

but second....remember we always have a higher power working for us every weekend....

JOE GIBBS!:logo: :point2sky

So I wanted to make a quick thread and let you all know that the Skins will win today because of a great higher power working for them.

The biggest influence on my being a Skins Fan was my grandmother. She was a die-hard fan and her life was that of a true Redskins Fan. She passed away this past July and today is her birthday.

We will win because she will be pushing for the Skins!!

I'm sure that your grandmother and my Bubbie will be cheering from slightly above the upper deck! :cheers:

Condolences on the loss of your grandmother.

Also think about what Mr. Nickles said yesterday. If Lavar Arrington is a Christian then he is guilty of sacrilege when he spoke about Gibbs being a part of the trinity.

This was overheard in the Redskins locker room yesterday afternoon:

Guys, gather around here please. There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

:laugh:

Archived