Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT: Sellers easily adjusts to new role

Benkeiofthehillpeople

Article on Sellers, a little bit about Dolomite Jenkins, but what got me was under the injury report.

Springs went through several agility drills during the opening 30 minutes of practice. Upon finishing, he turned to a group of reporters and said, "Coming soon to a field near you, fellas." Springs remains doubtful to play on Sunday.

Probably not this weekend, but looks like he'll be back before long. I think it'll make all the difference in the world to our D!

HTTR!

oops. Here's the link. http://www.washtimes.com/sports/20061006-124031-6477r.htm

Yeah Randy Thomas w/ a little ankle, as JG would say, is not good but as long as he feels good today through practice and we should be okay.

Your talking about a guy who played with two blown hamstrings. It will take more then a "little ankle" to stop Thomas =). For those here who have pulled a hamstring or two in your day you know exactly how painful it is.

Regarding the Sellers section of the article, it's great to see the chemistry between Sellers and Portis. Looks like Saunders found his Tony Richardson.

Mike Sellers brings more to the table than Tony Richardson. He's just bigger, stronger, and can fill more roles on the field. That's not taking anything away from Tony Richardson.

I love this

Springs went through several agility drills during the opening 30 minutes of practice. Upon finishing, he turned to a group of reporters and said, "Coming soon to a field near you, fellas." Springs remains doubtful to play on Sunday.

Hopefully that means in time for the Colts.

Archived