Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steele's new ad accusing Cardin of stealing his SSN

Zguy28

yes, and also Steele saying something like the word "Republican" is becoming a cuss word or something. I don't even think he mentions his party in the ads.
With the amount of Democrats in Maryland, does he have too? Especially after being Lt. to Gov. Ehrlich? Everybody here knows he's GOP.

I think it was a joke ad, in response to a Steele ad that said you should vote for Steele because he loves puppies.
I've seen it dozens of times, it ain't a joke. Cardin is basically running on his "I voted against the Iraq war" campaign position.
You can't vote for him - you're an ignorant leftist!
I know. :silly:

I am going to vote for him. I just hope he sticks to his platform of "changing the rules" with regards to special interests.

Ask yourself where he is getting the money for all these commercials. His commercials are running practically on the half hour and he has shot multiple commercials. For a guy who has admitted financial problems in the recent past, he must be getting all the money for these comercials somewhere? He is on every network channel all the time. He may say he's against special interests, but he's sure glad to take their cash.

Ask yourself where he is getting the money for all these commercials. His commercials are running practically on the half hour and he has shot multiple commercials. For a guy who has admitted financial problems in the recent past, he must be getting all the money for these comercials somewhere? He is on every network channel all the time. He may say he's against special interests, but he's sure glad to take their cash.
Despite what people think, there is a distinction between "gift" and campaign donations. He has taken campaign donations from pharma's and others, just like his opponent. He wants to outlaw gifts, you know free jet rides, meals, strippers, tickets to Augusta (the Masters) and the Dallas Cowboy games and such.

Didn't he say he is for campaign reform? That would imply money than gifts? Gifts are given to politicians after they've been elected. Not before.
"I want to ban gifts from special interests." Straight from the add. I assume he's speaking of vermin like Jack Abramoff.

Archived