Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Maas' mother

Murilo Bustamante

Bill Maas' momma's so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion.

Bill Maas' momma's so fat, I have to take a bus a train and a cab just to get on her good side.

Bill Maas' momma's so fat, when she turns around they throw her a welcome back party.

Bill Maas' momma's so fat, she sat on four quarters and made a dollar.

Bill Maas' momma's so fat, when she went to the beach, she was the only one that got a tan.

Bill Maas' momma's so big that she sat on a rainbow and got Skittles.

Bill Maas' momma's so fat, she influences the tides.

Bill Maas' momma's so ugly, that if ugly were bricks she'd have her own projects.

Bill Maas' momma's so ugly, when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."

Bill Maas' momma's so ugly, her mom had to be drunk to breast feed her

Bill Maas' momma so ugly, the government moved Halloween to her birthday.

----------------

Please feel free to add more!

Bill Maas, who consistently runs down my favorite team and its heroes, who have accomplished far more than your fat ugly greasy smelly self, from this Redskin fan, a big...

YO MOMMA!!!!!

I have had enough. I went to the fox DC web site,

http://www.fox5dc.com/

went to their "contact us" section, and sent the following e-mail:

"I have been very disappointed with the biased commentating on the Redskins games these past two Sundays by national announcer Bill Maas. He has questioned the few calls that have gone the Redskins' way while not questioning any of the blatantly bad calls that have benefited the Redskins' opponents. He has also consistently run down the Redskins, something I rarely see him do to other teams, even ones that are losing.

I think, that as the local Washington DC affiliate, you should express your extreme disappointment with Maas' unprofessional bias to the FOX national headquarters.

Please be aware that while I usually listen to the FOX announcers, the last week and a half (after one half of Maas last week) my family and I have turned down the volume in order to listen to Frank, Sam and Sonny on WJFK. In other words, your sponsors are not getting heard in my home because I refuse to listen to a blatantly biased announcer who openly hates my team.

Please take my request under consideration.

A concerned Redskins fan."

I'm thinking that he suffers from the same affliction that Hoge does. They both need to tear down Spurrier so badly and show that they are far more clued in to what it takes to win in the NFL.

Maas was just insufferable this game. There's no pretense of objectivity. How did you like the sheer arrogance of praising Spurrier on running his offense as Maas believed it should be run ?

Luckily, the Redskins are on ESPN next week, so we won't have to listen to him three straight weeks, which I believe has caused cancer in lab rats.

Bill Maas' mom is so fat when she fell and broke her leg, gravy poured out.

Bill Maas' mom is so fat, when Bill's dad wants to have sex, he has to roll her in flower and look for the wet spot.

Bill Maas' mom is so fat, when Bill's dad wants to go down on her, he has to smell each fat fold until he smells $hit and then back up one.

What kills me is that the media behaves as though if we dont have a winning season this year, S Dub is a bust.

And I'm getting tired of the marty comparison if the d1ckhead would have gave up some if not all of the GM duties as well as deep sixing Raye he might still be here.

He isnt the GM of san dog and the players who are getting the job done were already there.

Originally posted by NavyDave

What kills me is that the media behaves as though if we dont have a winning season this year, S Dub is a bust.

Right on Navy Dave. As brought out on another post, we have lost to 4 teams that are currently 4 of the best teams in the NFL. And other than Philly, we have had chances to win. So basically, with a new coaching staff, many new players, new systems, rookie qb, no offensive line, and so on.... we have had chances to beat 3 superbowl contending teams. I'd say we should feel pretty good about the direction we are going.

The Media is so against Spurrier it's almost funny. They seem like they want to drive him out of town.

Spurrier just needs to learn a little patience, things are not as bad as they could be.

Archived