Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

more redskins hate

shk75

i know i know who cares but i just asked a question on the pfw chat on espn.

steve (arlington, va): how do you see the nfc east stacking up after ths big week

Court E. Mann: (4:33 PM ET ) Steve: I like the Eagles and the Giants this week, and I think that's the way it will play out by season's end as well. Philly should be deafening this week, and the Giants will rebound coming out of the bye. I'm still not sold on Brunell and the Redskins.

HATE TO SAY IT but I'm not to solid on our REDSKINS yet,

YES they played very well against the Jags, but this game is against a divison rival Giants,it's at the Meadowlands, the Giants are coming off their bye week, so the odds should be in the Giants favor. If the REDSKINS play as well as they did against the Jags then they should beat the Giants hands down. But if the REDSKINS fold like they did last year during the 36-0 loss then it will be a long long day.

Many of the media folks are going to keep this "hate" going until the REDSKINS can prove they can win big several weeks in a row. If the REDSKINS beat the Giants, Titans, then the Colts well that will silence a good many of the critics.

if the REDSKINS lose to the Giants, but beat the hapless Titans, then lose to the Colts then the critics will continue sending their "hatespeech" in waves.

GO REDSKINS !!!! Beat the giants!!!:helmet:

The Eagles run of games against JV defenses is just about over

So true, they haven't even faced an upper eschelon team yet. It would seem that this team should pull wins every time Philly has. Things are starting to get interesting. A big win in NY would start to set some balance.

:logo:

Archived