Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beer vendors at FedEx

RavenzSuck

I am not going to describe this guy but he has been there for a few years. You would know him if I described him. All that I am saying is that the fans and vendors need to be respectful. Tipping is recommended but not necessary. If the guy is a jerk, he doesn't deserve a tip. If I am at a nice restaurant and my plate came out cold, I surely would not leave a good tip. Tips are earned. They shouldn't get in our way either.

I was up in that section for the 2nd quarter (section 407)

It was the older guy who kept saying "you guys aren't my regulars, my regulars buy 10 at a time"

Guy looked like a real jackass

You are CHEAP....the vendors don't set the price. They are just trying to make a living. If you were in their shoes you would want to be tipped. How is it different if it is at a resturant or at a bar?

I don't pay 150 bucks just to be seated?

Have you guys had any problems with the vendors at Fedex Field? We have an interesting experience yesterday. I am a season ticket holder in sect 408. I also do not drink. We have a ball with everyone in the section. It is a great environment. This one beer vendor came up and was selling beer to people in 408 and 407. He was slowly walking up the aisle blocking people from moving past him. When he came close, you could tell that he was drunk. He was whining w/ every sale and cussing. He kept saying that nobody tips him. I tried to ignore him but it was impossible. I have seats 1-2 so we continually had to pass down peoples change and beers. When giving change, he would slowly hand back a 1dollar bill one at a time. He was just waiting for the person to say "go ahead and you can keep the rest". Twice we saw that he acted like people gave him $10 bills when they gave him $20 bills. One person fell for it, so he pocketed an addit. 10 bucks. He was in everyones way and you couldnt even concentrate and enjoy the game. After about 10 minutes of this crap, I went off. I told him to get the F out of here and said a couple other choice words. He didnt come up for the rest of the game, but he pissed a lot of people off. Have you guys had any problems with the guys? Can they be reported.

Wow thats another side to a story, Out here in California at Candlestick(49ers) or AT&T park(SF GIANTS) their are no beer vendors, I always thought that sucked cuz, I have to get up in wait in a concession stand to buy a beer, I always thought it would be convienant to have beer venders, but now after you bring this up , I realize that no Beer vendors might be a good thing.

I am not going to describe this guy but he has been there for a few years. You would know him if I described him. All that I am saying is that the fans and vendors need to be respectful. Tipping is recommended but not necessary. If the guy is a jerk, he doesn't deserve a tip. If I am at a nice restaurant and my plate came out cold, I surely would not leave a good tip. Tips are earned. They shouldn't get in our way either.

Just throwing this out as a waiter a cold plate is a sign that the food got out quicker... a hot plate means its been sitting in the heat lamp for awhile.

Archived