Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEx in house telecast was right on with replays yesterday

RFKFedEx

I have to give props to the television coordinator in charge of the in house replays yesterday. FedEx is notorious for not showing replays on the jumbotrons and tv monitors. However, yesterday I caught all of the big replays I would have wanted to see again, and the director made sure that we got the replays before diving into commercials like they usually do. I know that the league does not want controversial calls against the home team to be shown so I don't expect those replays. However it was nice for once to see a majority of the plays on replay. Also, the amount of advertisement seemed a little less in my face than normal, but maybe I blocked it out in ecstacy over the competitiveness of the game, victory and crowd enthusiasm. My only suggestion to the in house tv coordinator is to get some crowd shots of people other than just those in the Dream Seats from the first 3 rows. Maybe some love for the 400 level to enhance equal opportunity fan enthusiasm regardless of what they paid for their tickets. Overall it was an A quality day.

They showed the first Moss TD alot and there was a great crowd reaction each and every time they showed him make that spin move on the sideline. Great times all around.

Man that's awesome. Thanks for that little tidbit of information. I wasn't able to make the game but you just put me right at FedEx again...

I can imagine the ooohs and ahhhs after that replay!

GC

I have to give props to the television coordinator in charge of the in house replays yesterday. FedEx is notorious for not showing replays on the jumbotrons and tv monitors. However, yesterday I caught all of the big replays I would have wanted to see again, and the director made sure that we got the replays before diving into commercials like they usually do. I know that the league does not want controversial calls against the home team to be shown so I don't expect those replays. However it was nice for once to see a majority of the plays on replay. Also, the amount of advertisement seemed a little less in my face than normal, but maybe I blocked it out in ecstacy over the competitiveness of the game, victory and crowd enthusiasm. My only suggestion to the in house tv coordinator is to get some crowd shots of people other than just those in the Dream Seats from the first 3 rows. Maybe some love for the 400 level to enhance equal opportunity fan enthusiasm regardless of what they paid for their tickets. Overall it was an A quality day.

Im not sure how many cameras they have up there or if the cameras down low can get good shots up top....im not sure, just my guess as to why they dont have many fan shots in the 400 level

Archived