Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who IS this team?!

NewCliche21

Weeks one and two were heartbreaking. I had always been a Gibbs supporter, a Brunell supporter, and a guy who thought that preseason didn't matter.

But after that Dallas loss, I couldn't take it anymore. "We're supposed to be fighting for homefield advantage! WHO THE **** IS THIS TEAM?!"

Um, well, they're here. Frost, even with his shank last night (which he should have never had to have kicked, but that's another thread), is top-five in the league. Hall is making everything. Brunell has an NFL completion record. Moss has the prettiest catches of the season. Portis is just unspeakably good. Our defensive line had four sacks against the Jaguars. DANIELS HAD A FREAKING INTERCEPTION! No sacks were given up against the then-third-ranked defense. We scored more points against the Jaguars in this game than the other three teams did all season. We're the number three offense in the league.

I don't know where the hell this team came from, or where they were for the first two weeks, but welcome home, boys! Welcome home!

I also think its the penalties. We win the first game if not for penalties and the game against he turds becomes if anything a very very close game right to the end. Just look yesterday. Few penalties but still the one we got for celebrating (WTF was that???) bite us in the ass as it gave the great field position and it ended up being a score for them.

Archived